Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns

Catch Up Newbies WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Default WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns

WHY, OH WHY, Oh WHY, T.I GETS CAUGHT WHIT 12 MACHINE GUNZ AND GETS SENTENCED TO 366 DAYS My Boy Gets 30 months for 1. FREAKIN PRICK ASS JUDGE

T.I. IS DA POLICE.!!! HE ON T.V TELLING NIGGAZ TO SNITCH, AND TAKIN THE WITNESS STAND, IF YOU A REAL NIGGA DATS UNACCEPTABLE NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES IS
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    WHY, OH WHY, Oh WHY, T.I GETS CAUGHT WHIT 12 MACHINE GUNZ AND GETS SENTENCED TO 366 DAYS My Boy Gets 30 months for 1. FREAKIN PRICK ASS JUDGE

T.I. IS DA POLICE.!!! HE ON T.V TELLING NIGGAZ TO SNITCH, AND TAKIN THE WITNESS STAND, IF YOU A REAL NIGGA DATS UNACCEPTABLE NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES IS
    TI is currently the best rapper alive but the truth is the truth...TI is a rat.....how u a seven time felon caught with multiple machine guns and silincers and only get 12 months?
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Shut Up and Drink! WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    TI is currently the best rapper alive but the truth is the truth...TI is a rat.....how u a seven time felon caught with multiple machine guns and silincers and only get 12 months?
    I don't believe til I see it. Everybody saying he snitched but don't have the documents to prove so. All court papers are public documents. Somebody show me the documents.

...... WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Very simple your boy is not in the same tax bracket as T.I. duh....
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Product of Determination WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ya boy is a peon...who is he compared to TI
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns
    Liked
    2 times

lets keep it real not sayin your boy broke but money talks man...and ti got dat...i dont think ti snitched but deff cut a good deal cuz nobody should be able to get away with what he did with his type of record....

OhEmGee WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Sorry to hear that but T.I. is rich thats why...you can get away with murder most of tha time if you got a lot of cash

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

He's On Fire! WHY My Boy Just Got Sentenced to 30 Mnths for 1 Gun, And T.I Gets 366 Days for 12Guns HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    lets keep it real not sayin your boy broke but money talks man...and ti got dat...i dont think ti snitched but deff cut a good deal cuz nobody should be able to get away with what he did with his type of record....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    Sorry to hear that but T.I. is rich thats why...you can get away with murder most of tha time if you got a lot of cash

I KNOW MONEY TALKS BUT HOW MANY TIMES IN SCHOOL DID YOU REPEAT THESE WORDS "ONE NATION UNDER GOD AND JUSTICE FOR ALL"...And T.I. got rich off of loyalty to the streets, same way jeezy, rick ross, etc. did then he goes and makes a "GO AHEAD AND SNITCH ON EVERYONE" commercial lol lol lol lol
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 01-04-2009 at 08:28 PM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..