Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn $100,000 Cash Money For Christma

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn 0,000 Cash Money For Christma onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn $100,000 Cash Money For Christma

Catch Up Newbies Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn 0,000 Cash Money For Christma Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn $100,000 Cash Money For Chri

If I was there you know I'd pull that money out and pat that fire right out. That's some fucking bullshit man. Next time they better burn some fake money and give me the 100K towards my student loans.

I got cousins in Haiti I send food and money to on my wack ass resident salary and these niggas throwing lighter fluid on cash. Ugh.

p.s. Who the hell is Jon Geezy? and if he's burning money can someone take him to the dentist and take care of the tarter/calculus on his front teeth?
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Catch Up Newbies Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn 0,000 Cash Money For Christma
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn $100,000 Cash Money For Chri

p.s. Who the hell is Jon Geezy? and if he's burning money can someone take him to the dentist and take care of the tarter/calculus on his front teeth?[/QUOTE] Lmao.....yea i feel u on dat ****....i got family still in haiti too...pll are starving and these niggas wanna burn 100k...and i really doubt they got money like dat to be wasting :umad:

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn 0,000 Cash Money For Christma Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

i could've swore it was illegal to burn money

there just dumb as hell
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Money Aint A Thang?: Rappers Jon Geezy & Parlae Burn 0,000 Cash Money For Christma HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    i could've swore it was illegal to burn money

there just dumb as hell

Not if its fake money
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..