Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent.

Catch Up Newbies Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent. moses21x's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is a good look for Travie if you ask me. He gets to do what he's best at, which is just being a lyricist, and it's more exposure for the group when it comes time to do the next group album.
    Iller than yellow sneakers fam, sH*t cot damn!

Eat Lead!!! Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent. Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent.

^^^ thats whats up get the heroes the exposure they need...lyrics will prevail again one day

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes signs with Nappy Boy Ent.

i don't know about this one Travis is really good lyrically but him signing to Nappy Boy i just feel he will get to perform and work with a lot of artist T-Pain works with but to me i think Travis should leave and go with someone else the first chance he gets .....due to this is dont see the group together anymore
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM