Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Dude...outside of Jay Z, Eminem and TI...Royce can put a thorough lyrical whupping to any of these other rappers underground or mainstream: Lupe, Kanye, Wayne, present day Nas, 50, Jada, anybody...Royce > your favorite rapper...listen to Death is Certain or any of those Bar Exams and u can't say he's not an all time great

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Be for real,...this guy royce is nice, but too many he is still a underground rapper, he doesnt have many accomplishments, and he isnt known to many people outside of detroit,....and i see u fell back from the cassidy talk, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
    i love that hiphop very well put
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone moses21x's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "

Off top, J-Hood is garbage. If you haven't shown ANY lyrical progression since you were 15 years old and you've been "in the game" for damn neara decade, you have LOST!!

Dissing Jada... he can do it all he wants, but that does not mean his album is ever gonna come out.... STILL. The Lox never had a reason to put his damn album out because he is nothing more than a mixtape rapper (and not even a great one). He should feel privileged to have been featured on their albums.

Dissing Jones... who cares? Honestly, who the **** cares? I have no idea what JJ said about him and I most definitely don't care.

Dissing Royce... I knew it would happen eventually. Royce used the little guy as a punchline in the Slaughterhouse track "Onslaught" and as soon as I heard it I figured this bum would respond...

"I'm the one really yo
    I'm the gun Spark like Omillio
    You a J-Hood gun video
    That ain't a diss so please don't miss me"

The dude is a walking punchline just like Yung Berg. It's no surprise that the "J Jerkin Niggas" skits from We Are The Streets and Kiss' first album ended up being real:lmao002:
    Iller than yellow sneakers fam, sH*t cot damn!

He's On Fire! J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by moses21x View Post
    Off top, J-Hood is garbage. If you haven't shown ANY lyrical progression since you were 15 years old and you've been "in the game" for damn neara decade, you have LOST!!

Dissing Jada... he can do it all he wants, but that does not mean his album is ever gonna come out.... STILL. The Lox never had a reason to put his damn album out because he is nothing more than a mixtape rapper (and not even a great one). He should feel privileged to have been featured on their albums.

Dissing Jones... who cares? Honestly, who the **** cares? I have no idea what JJ said about him and I most definitely don't care.

Dissing Royce... I knew it would happen eventually. Royce used the little guy as a punchline in the Slaughterhouse track "Onslaught" and as soon as I heard it I figured this bum would respond...

"I'm the one really yo
    I'm the gun Spark like Omillio
    You a J-Hood gun video
    That ain't a diss so please don't miss me"

The dude is a walking punchline just like Yung Berg. It's no surprise that the "J Jerkin Niggas" skits from We Are The Streets and Kiss' first album ended up being real:lmao002:

he is a walking punchline. but will he ever go further than that???
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12