Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone

Shut Up and Drink! J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "

J Hood should just post this on his forhead

"PLEASE BLACKBALL ME!"

Catch Up Newbies J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "

going at Jada was alright to me....he been around them D Block dudes forver and they never gave him that push....even going at Jim Jones is cool to me cause J Hood > Jim Jones...but to goes against the 4th best rapper alive in Royce.....smh....Hood is finished now....Royce is a monster
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    going at Jada was alright to me....he been around them D Block dudes forver and they never gave him that push....even going at Jim Jones is cool to me cause J Hood > Jim Jones...but to goes against the 4th best rapper alive in Royce.....smh....Hood is finished now....Royce is a monster

I can agree with the j Hood > Jim jones and yes royce is a monster but 4 best rapper alive......
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    I can agree with the j Hood > Jim jones and yes royce is a monster but 4 best rapper alive......
    Dude...outside of Jay Z, Eminem and TI...Royce can put a thorough lyrical whupping to any of these other rappers underground or mainstream: Lupe, Kanye, Wayne, present day Nas, 50, Jada, anybody...Royce > your favorite rapper...listen to Death is Certain or any of those Bar Exams and u can't say he's not an all time great

He's On Fire! J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Dude...outside of Jay Z, Eminem and TI...Royce can put a thorough lyrical whupping to any of these other rappers underground or mainstream: Lupe, Kanye, Wayne, present day Nas, 50, Jada, anybody...Royce > your favorite rapper...listen to Death is Certain or any of those Bar Exams and u can't say he's not an all time great

YES HE IS NICE, dont get my statement wrong,...but i dont think he is an all time great and there are a few rappers i dont think he is lyrically gonna put a whoopin on, .........Cassidy will EASILY EAT HIM ALIVE,..Buddens will do the Same, Banks Will Also, Jada will Also, and FAB is much more wittier than him too..

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    YES HE IS NICE, dont get my statement wrong,...but i dont think he is an all time great and there are a few rappers i dont think he is lyrically gonna put a whoopin on, .........Cassidy will EASILY EAT HIM ALIVE,..Buddens will do the Same, Banks Will Also, Jada will Also, and FAB is much more wittier than him too..
    Dude r u serious with Cassidy?!? Cassidy? Negro please! Royce made Em back down, Buddens trying to make an album wit him cause he didn't want that Malcolm X treatment, Banks is my dude but Royce would take him out the game and Jada well...he couldn't even handle Beanie Sigel so what u think he going to do against Royce?!? I don't undertsand how more people don't see it but Jada is the most overrated rapper out there! He don't have an album or mixtape that's fucking with Death is Certain or any of those Bar Exams. And FAB is nice but Royce won their little war of words

Liked
    32 times

Dude r u serious with Cassidy?!? Cassidy? Negro please! Royce made Em back down, Buddens trying to make an album wit him cause he didn't want that Malcolm X treatment, Banks is my dude but Royce would take him out the game and Jada well...he couldn't even handle Beanie Sigel so what u think he going to do against Royce?!? I don't undertsand how more people don't see it but Jada is the most overrated rapper out there! He don't have an album or mixtape that's fucking with Death is Certain or any of those Bar Exams. And FAB is nice but Royce won their little war of words

Be for real,...this guy royce is nice, but too many he is still a underground rapper, he doesnt have many accomplishments, and he isnt known to many people outside of detroit,....and i see u fell back from the cassidy talk, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

Product of Determination J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Kelito you must be smoking some loco weed or something...get outta here wit that Royce non-sense...dude is a sub-par rapper.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! J-Hood - Watch What You Say (Disses Jadakiss, Jim Jones & Royce Da 5'9) [Audio] "Jone Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Kelito you must be smoking some loco weed or something...get outta here wit that Royce non-sense...dude is a sub-par rapper.
    LMAO and i take it all these other dudes is great

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast