Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton Wit

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton Wit onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton Wit

Catch Up Newbies 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton Wit moses21x's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton

I'd find something to be disgusted in too if I didn't have a legitimate career to look after:hatin8:

He starts off talking about how he's disgusted that people getting online dissing other rappers gets the most hits, then in the next sentence disses Charles Hamilton. Dude should've never even been given a hint of a chance to rap. Damn Cam'Ron for bringing up all of those garbage ass offspring of Dip Set.
    Iller than yellow sneakers fam, sH*t cot damn!

Eat Lead!!! 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton Wit Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: 40 Cal Is Disgusted With All The Beef! "Corny Lookin Niccas Like Charles Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by moses21x View Post
    I'd find something to be disgusted in too if I didn't have a legitimate career to look after:hatin8:

He starts off talking about how he's disgusted that people getting online dissing other rappers gets the most hits, then in the next sentence disses Charles Hamilton. Dude should've never even been given a hint of a chance to rap. Damn Cam'Ron for bringing up all of those garbage ass offspring of Dip Set.
    co-sign

D-Town hip hop at its finest