Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue

Eat Lead!!! Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue

With the theatrical premiere of the Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic, simply titled "Notorious," coming out this month, Lil Kim is speaking out about her disapproval of the movie's portrayal of her relationship with the late rapper.

In Hip Hop Weekly's two-year anniversary issue, the pint-sized female rapper reportedly sounds off about B.I.G.'s mother Voletta, and his wife Faith, saying she's "been quiet for too long."

"I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both ... I've been quiet for a long time," Lil Kim told the magazine.

It was rumored that Kim was unhappy with the casting of her role -- producers picked Naturi Naughton of 3LW fame to play her. And, about her lack of involvement in the project, due to her professional and personal relationship with Biggie.

In return, Kim is determined to "expose" both women in Biggie's life. Although it is unclear what kind of dirt she revealed.

"I'm very disappointed in Faith," she said. "There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that ... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."

Despite Lil Kim's anger, Faith says that the female rapper has the wrong impression about her involvement.

"As far as the film goes, I was neither a writer nor producer of the film. I really had nothing to do with it at all ... Maybe she thinks that, but that's incorrect. It's Ms. Wallace's project," Faith told Hip Hop Weekly.

In addition to Kim, the issue also features stories on the stars of the VH1 reality series "Real Chance At Love," and former Brydgang member Max B, among others.

The Hip Hop Weekly issue hits newsstands this month.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2009/01/6064/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

...... Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue

I can't wait to see this....Kim just mad cause they show her being knocked the **** out...lol
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Eat Lead!!! Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I can't wait to see this....Kim just mad cause they show her being knocked the **** out...lol

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

she stupid for doing this ....its not really going to make a differnce now the movie coming out soon
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i read this yesterday... i don't believe it or its a publicity stunt to hype up the movie....Kim knows damn well she ain't getting at Ms. Wallace. BK will not allow that to happen...she ain't crazy.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

she needs to stop with all that plastic surgery....lookin like a ghost

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Lil Kim Reveals Disappointment With 'Notorious' In New Hip Hop Weekly Issue onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    so true fab