Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood

Shut Up and Drink! Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood

These views and opinions are not from Top Shelf for you Weezy Stans

Bloods don't wear their flags to the left, if you a blood wearing your flag to the left most likely you aint from the west and you false claiming. 2. Lil wayne made a song called bandana on the right side, so why is this fool wearing it on the left side? Exactly, there's no excuse so don't try to make up lies, you'll just be making it worse for lil wayne. 3. All you **** riding faggots, stop making up excuses to cover up his fakeness. There aint **** wayne can say about this, how can he? 4. Wayne is a commercialize industry rapper who is controlled by the media to do what ever they tell him to. This fag is using the blood gang as propaganda and publicity to make money. While real foos are dying in the streets for this ****, because they live by the sword and die by the sword we got fake rappers like Lil wayne living by the condom and getting fucked by the you know what. Enough said. Wayne is fake, I'm glad the truth got out there. So now my point got across.
    PART 1

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

PART 2

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Top shelf; 01-05-2009 at 01:41 PM.

He's On Fire! Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

Bloods don't wear their flags to the left, if you a blood wearing your flag to the left most likely you aint from the west and you false claiming. 2. Lil wayne made a song called bandana on the right side, so why is this fool wearing it on the left side? Exactly, there's no excuse so don't try to make up lies, you'll just be making it worse for lil wayne. 3. All you **** riding faggots, stop making up excuses to cover up his fakeness. There aint **** wayne can say about this, how can he? 4. Wayne is a commercialize industry rapper who is controlled by the media to do what ever they tell him to. This fag is using the blood gang as propaganda and publicity to make money. While real fools are dying in the streets for this ****, because they live by the sword and die by the sword we got fake rappers like Lil wayne living by the condom and getting fucked by the you know what. Enough said. Wayne is fake, I'm glad the truth got out there. So now my point got across.

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....everyone knows weezy just started claimin blood so why people make a big deal out of it,...is it because he's successful,...where was all the hate when "the block is hot" dropped or "500 degreez"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

HAHAHA millennium gangster we all know he a paper banger he dont know **** about real bangin he just doin it cuz it look cool i guess....cuz if he was reppin hard he woulda got on 40 glocc and them

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....everyone knows weezy just started claimin blood so why people make a big deal out of it,...is it because he's successful,...where was all the hate when "the block is hot" dropped or "500 degreez"
    I knew the Weezy Stan's would have Weezy's back

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Proof That Lil Wayne's A Fake Blood onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

o really

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default lil weezy

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

PART 1

YouTube Video

PART 2

YouTube Video
    Man we all know he fake as ****. But I tell you I know B.L.O.O.D.z from Compton and Dago City. They wear what the fuk they want to don matter the color. That **** is 80's man. Get with the timez. Maybe you as fake as weezy is not knowin motherfucka.