Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada

Catch Up Newbies Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada
    Liked
    0 times

Default Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada

NEW YORK (AP) -- Louis Vuitton and Sony BMG have reached a settlement over musicians' use of Louis Vuitton logos and other trademarked property, the luxury goods company said Thursday.

Louis Vuitton has filed multiple lawsuits in Paris against Sony over the past five years, saying artists such as Da Brat, Britney Spears and Ruben Studdard have improperly used Louis Vuitton intellectual property in their CDs, DVDs and other products.

Under the terms of the settlement, Sony will pay Louis Vuitton 97,000 euros in a dispute involving Da Brat and Britney Spears.

Sony will make another, undisclosed payment over a Ruben Studdard CD. The company must also stop making and distributing Ruben Studdard's "The Return" CD or products that feature disputed Louis Vuitton property.

They are no different than Cristal, it's obvious they don't want our $$. Why else would they sue over free advertising?

We don't gotta spend with them no more so why do we continue to do so?

And really you shouldn't be able to sue for that. Imagine if everyone sued for that reason, entertainers would have to pose naked

it's just dumb, i hate when people say "I don't wear RocaWear if it aint Coogi I don't wear it!"....u think they give a fukk bout u

Product of Determination Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada

sorry kingstl but

I stick to styling on the Lames with my LV & Gucci...i don't do prada, they been played out around here.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    sorry kingstl but

I stick to styling on the Lames with my LV & Gucci...i don't do prada, they been played out around here.
    aiight homie...

it's yo cash..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in581393.shtml

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/200-jay-z

But can u do me a favor, can u send me a link showing me were LV and Gucci did something to help your community/people?

...... Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

I rather spend my cash on LV that wack ass Rocawear and Sean Jean. What is the differenece they don't do **** for their people anyway. They **** over every artist, etc. And Rocawear is not owned by Jay-Z anymore, he never gave a **** why should I.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Shut Up and Drink! Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I'm the Loui Vuitton Don Champ no can do

Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    aiight homie...

it's yo cash..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in581393.shtml

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/200-jay-z

But can u do me a favor, can u send me a link showing me were LV and Gucci did something to help your community/people?
    What have you done for the community/our people that I should agree with your opinion??? I don't care that they haven't done **** I know what I can do for them, with that being said I'm not getting rid of my Italian Designers..:happy002: They make my day.

And these celebrities raising money or donating ****...they write all this **** off so they really ain't doing ****. They need to help out the rappers they fucked over. Ex: Beanie, Freeway, Redman, M.O.P, etc....112, Total, Faith, Loon, Black Rob...etc. the list goes on and on.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 08-01-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I rather spend my cash on LV that wack ass Rocawear and Sean Jean. What is the differenece they don't do **** for their people anyway. They **** over every artist, etc. And Rocawear is not owned by Jay-Z anymore, he never gave a **** why should I.

Fukk them over i don't understand????

Do u mean he offered some starving artists a shot at stardom?

He gave those artists (8-ball & MJG) a contract, they had the option to sign or not...he didn't Suge Knight them into signing, they signed voluntarily...whose responsibility is it to check contracts?

Or do u mean artists like Choppa (who obviously couldn't get a deal nowhere else)?

How bout Young Joc (who caking big right now) who made Forbes? I guess he coulda did that without Diddy?

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    What have you done for the community/our people that I should agree with your opinion??? I don't care that they haven't done **** I know what I can do for them, with that being said I'm not getting rid of my Italian Designers..:happy002: They make my day.

And these celebrities raising money or donating ****...they write all this **** off so they really ain't doing ****. They need to help out the rappers they fucked over. Ex: Beanie, Freeway, Redman, M.O.P, etc....112, Total, Faith, Loon, Black Rob...etc. the list goes on and on.

All those people u listed fukked they self over...Beans, Redman, c''mon all the people u named were caking big at one point in time...they chose to mess they money up (gold chains, bentleys) never thinking that the $$ would stop. Spending more than they were bringing in...

and u say they need help? please believe all the people u named have more money than us combined......I';m speaking on supporting our own that's what this thread is about...

We bring in billions and turn around and spend it with every body except us. You think they supporting our people ...NO! but we quick to show all 32 while shopping in their high end stores while secret shoppers on following u the whole time....

Liked
    8 times

Speak for yourself these rappers may have more money than you and your friends combined. Uhmmm no I haven't been followed around, but if you look up to par you will be fine.... lol....

LV here I come. :happy002:

Eat Lead!!! Buy RocaWear and Sean John ...not Louie, Prada Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

hey hey dont too many niggas up here wear that LV **** up here..that **** for females...forget that rocawear and sean john too....Lifted Research Group all day!!!

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast