Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jim Jones Lands Executive Gig At Koch

Product of Determination Jim Jones Lands Executive Gig At Koch Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Jim Jones Lands Executive Gig At Koch

Jones will be responsible for signing new acts, reports XXL. Jim has long history at the label, along with releasing a handful of records, he also put out the DVD for the indie called A Day In The Fastlife.

“Jim Jones put Koch on the map,” label prez Alan Grunblatt said in a statement. “He truly knows what it takes to make a hit record. I am thrilled to be working with him for many years to come.”

“It feels good to know that the hard work has been recognized by the same people that have helped me get to this point in my career,” Jones added. “They recognize that I’m not only an artist but a person that can smell talent and be able to mold a superstar.”

Under his new position, Jones’ first release will be by Dispet associate Juelz Santana and his Skull Gang. The compilation album will be released February 24.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...6&idCategory=1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Jim Jones Lands Executive Gig At Koch Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Jim Jones Lands Executive Gig At Koch

congrats to jimmy and juelz...good way to break the shackles and get money...now i wonder how long it will be before he gets the pink slip

D-Town hip hop at its finest