Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew

Eat Lead!!! DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew

DJ Drama reportedly got into an altercation yesterday (January 12) with a group of people affiliated with Young Jeezy's Corporate Thugz Entertainment imprint (CTE).

According to Allhiphop, the incident occurred Monday at the screening of the Notorious B.I.G. biopic in Atlanta.

La The Darkman, president of Aphilliates Music Group, revealed that Drama walked away from the altercation unharmed.

"There was a little scuffle. At a movie screening," La explained. "A little thing that got handled. Fake thugs with low self esteem want to pick on the DJs. We definitely didn't initiate this though. DJs don't go looking for beef with fake gangstas."

The tension between the Aphilliates camp and the CTE crew was sparked after footage of Jeezy screaming "**** DJ Drama" leaked on the net.

Jeezy has yet to reveal why he attacked Drama while Drama has publicly revealed that there was a misunderstanding between the two but he has refused to reveal the root of their spat.

This marks the second time that members of both camps have had an altercation.

La the Darkm an and members of CTE got into an altercation at the Dirty Awards in Atlanta last year.

In related news, Drama is currently gearing up to release his sophomore compilation titled Gangsta Grillz 2: The Album (The Mixtape President). The set is slate to hit shelves next month and features appearances from Snoop Dogg, Akon and T.I., among others.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.sixshot.com/news/13665/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

FUCC NICCAS DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew

how soft of niggas jumpin on a dj a dj that made yo man hot

Shut Up and Drink! DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Yea that was corny... That's like a group of niggas trying to get a Kanye

Product of Determination DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    how soft of niggas jumpin on a dj a dj that made yo man hot

edit: drama assisted jeezy in his career, as jeezy assisted drama.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Weak ass niggas..cannot make no money on albums (because everyone is broke)... so they wanna make the news doing stupid ****...so lame

FUCC NICCAS DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

opp it was a two way street but it did way more for jeezy i think the success of that mixtape put jeezy first cd on must haves for alot of ppl

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

edit: drama assisted jeezy in his career, as jeezy assisted drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    opp it was a two way street but it did way more for jeezy i think the success of that mixtape put jeezy first cd on must haves for alot of ppl
    you both make vaild point
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Eat You Alive DJ Drama Brawls With Members Of Young Jeezy's CTE Crew
    Liked
    8 times

**** dj drama...he's another case of the DJ thinking they're above the artist.