Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm

FUCC NICCAS T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To C

this nigga aint won one battle that i ve seen him in the miles nigga from the d killed him un kasa ugly ass killed him and math will physically and more than likely out bar for bar him this cat and mook kill me like they the best niggas to do this battle rap ****

Shut Up and Drink! T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To C

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    this nigga aint won one battle that i ve seen him in the miles nigga from the d killed him un kasa ugly ass killed him and math will physically and more than likely out bar for bar him this cat and mook kill me like they the best niggas to do this battle rap ****
    I can't co-sign this part. Rex is nice. I haven't seen Math Hoffa lyrically destroy a nigga. We all know him from beating up on a young punk.

FUCC NICCAS T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

the math and iron battle was nice both came hard and i neva heard rex come nice

Shut Up and Drink! T-Rex To Un Kasa & Miles: "R.I.P To Un Kasa. B*tch Ass Nicca. Juelz Tell Him To Calm Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Liked
    64 times

i shouldnt have said he hasnt said nothing hot he has a couple lines but he aint nice bar for bar to me