Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper

Eat Lead!!! Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper

Max's B's girlfriend, Gina Conway, admitted in a New Jersey court this week that she took part in a fatal robbery with the former Dipset rapper in September 2006.

Max B, along with Conway and his friend Kelvin Leerdam, were charged with murder in 2006 after a botched robbery at a Holiday Inn hotel in Fort Lee, New Jersey ended in the death of 29-year-old David Taylor.

According to NorthJersey, Conway admitted Tuesday (January 13) that after she met Taylor and Allan Plowden in 2006, she revealed to Max B that both men carried alot of cash and drove flashy cars.

She then claimed Max B recruited Leerdam and they hatched a plan to rob Taylor and Plowden.

Max B and Leerdam would confront and duct-tape Plowden in his hotel room on September 22, 2006 and they demanded money from him.

Plowden, who had $30,000 in cash in his room, told Max B and Leerdam that Taylor had the money.

Max B and Leerdam then forced Plowden to call Taylor to his room. Taylor would be shot in the head when he got to Plowdenís room.

Conway, who faced life in prison if she was convicted, took a plea deal Tuesday and will face up to 18 years behind bars when she is sentenced in March.

Conway revealed that Leerdam had the gun. Leerdamís and Max Bís cases are still pending.

Max B, who gained national attention via his affiliation with The Diplomats, is currently signed to Amalgam Digital and is prepping for the release of his debut album.

http://www.sixshot.com/articles/13692/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper

lol thanks
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper

Never take a bitch wit you to do dirt

OhEmGee Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Snitch...lol..smh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

The Bully Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

he going to jail who do dirt with a bitch :eek001:

He's On Fire! Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Never take a bitch wit you to do dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    Snitch...lol..smh

THAT is RULE #1 never take a bird with you to commit a crime,....THEY ALL CRACK UNDER PRESSURE
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    THAT is RULE #1 never take a bird with you to commit a crime,....THEY ALL CRACK UNDER PRESSURE
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    he going to jail who do dirt with a bitch :eek001:

Shut Up and Drink! Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

How amny years Max facing

Catch Up Newbies Max B's Girlfriend Admits She Took Part In Hotel Murder With Former Dipset Rapper TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

:omg022: snitcheS GET STITCHES,.......RAT ASS CHICKEN HEad
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........