Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for the site

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Suggestions for the site

:xcited7:I think that the fashion section could be more solid, since Hip Hop and fashion are synonymous with each other now. It would definitely appeal to more fashionistas.... Like myself! LOL besides that its actually a fabulous site. I log on here more than my myspace now.

Product of Determination Suggestions for the site Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Octavia.1 View Post
    :xcited7:I think that the fashion section could be more solid, since Hip Hop and fashion are synonymous with each other now. It would definitely appeal to more fashionistas.... Like myself! LOL besides that its actually a fabulous site. I log on here more than my myspace now.
    yes i agree the fashion section could be more solid, we're working on getting it together.I think it should cater to a certain demographic..give more input, on what you would like to see more of..
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    well hell do anybody here download and prop.. none of my **** been dowloaded i wonder why:umad: and to note you must make your site very attractive to the eye..and just put me on board and we will get it all together..
    people download and give props...u gotta feed them what they want though...not any ol' thing...

Liked
    0 times

How about a spread for the seasons? Like entire looks not just a bag or a sneaker, but show people how to put it together to create an entire ensemble, for the break out new fashion section, how about hip hop meets urbanite, showcasing classic but trendy fall looks for both men and women?...Just a suggestion

...... Suggestions for the site Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

How about a spread for the seasons? Like entire looks not just a bag or a sneaker, but show people how to put it together to create an entire ensemble, for the break out new fashion section, how about hip hop meets urbanite, showcasing classic but trendy fall looks for both men and women?...Just a suggestion
    That sounds cool but I thought I seen urban stuff up there that was classy in the summer like the bathing suits. But no one really wears that much urban clothes anymore they are going for the tight shirts, rock and republic jeans. ya know at least the boys are, girls look great in almost anything. I think this is what you mean?

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    That sounds cool but I thought I seen urban stuff up there that was classy in the summer like the bathing suits. But no one really wears that much urban clothes anymore they are going for the tight shirts, rock and republic jeans. ya know at least the boys are, girls look great in almost anything. I think this is what you mean?
    No, that isn't what I meant. Urban culture has adopted the "rocker" look with a twist all its own. So much so that the graphic tees and fitted jeans are now considered Urban. Just like the many things in the past, and is inevitable according to the laws of nature the "Urban" look has evolved. Shirts now fit, Jeans are smaller, and men aren't afraid to wear clothes that actually conform to their bodies...go figure! :eek001:

...... Suggestions for the site Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

No, that isn't what I meant. Urban culture has adopted the "rocker" look with a twist all its own. So much so that the graphic tees and fitted jeans are now considered Urban. Just like the many things in the past, and is inevitable according to the laws of nature the "Urban" look has evolved. Shirts now fit, Jeans are smaller, and men aren't afraid to wear clothes that actually conform to their bodies...go figure! :eek001:
    lol so true, but some niggas get carried away wearing straight leg jeans..iulg...but yeah I feel ya I think that would be a good idea.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    lol so true, but some niggas get carried away wearing straight leg jeans..iulg...but yeah I feel ya I think that would be a good idea.
    ..LOL

Liked
    5400 times

Eat Lead!!! Suggestions for the site Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    well hell do anybody here download and prop.. none of my **** been dowloaded i wonder why:umad: and to note you must make your site very attractive to the eye..and just put me on board and we will get it all together..
    lol now u see y i didnt post every last mixtape..just the ones ppl r attracted to and a few RnB ones..at least until the site builds up

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast