Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle

Product of Determination Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle

When asked if he would have Joe's back in a battle with Saigon, Ortiz responded, "Absolutely not." He then told XXL, "First off let me say Saigon is my man, you understand. This is somebody that I came up with on the underground circuit together. We've bumped heads at S.O.B.'s plenty of times. So first, I have no problem with Saigon. Joe Budden is Joe Budden. You know what Joe Budden do. He does that kind of stuff. But I have nothing to do with that kind of stuff. I don't co-sign it; I don't disagree with it; it's just what Joe Budden does."

Ortiz also said he won't play peacemaker either. "It's like the streets. You got your man and he's fighting your other man and you come in between, a n*gga could hit you, understand? I just let n*gga's do what they do. it'll be what it be. Maybe they'll shake hands after this, maybe they won't."

Joe Budden's second studio album is scheduled to hit stores February 24th.
    http://hiphopstan.com/index.php?modu...9&idCategory=1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle

I could respect that

He's On Fire! Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Joell Ortiz Speaks On Joe Budden/Saigon Battle

Ortiz is a bitch,.....you cant play both sides of the field, pick one or get rolled on by both :happy002:

Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..