Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....?

Product of Determination I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....?

Is the family that off? How is this different than the man asking me for a dollar at the gas station or lil boy begging for a dollar when i come out of Pathmark. They throwing singles at this little boy like he seem kind of damn stripper.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....?

well i didnt look at it like that cuz he didint ask for the money but it was nice that his dad got loyal fans to show love like that to his kid

He's On Fire! I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....?

SMH @ family "pan-handling"................low lives
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

the're very loyal and devoted fans to Pimp C and giving him money to his son is there only way of showing there love
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

I see it just like a charity fund...But they giving him the money directly...Loyal fans,, it is all good

OhEmGee I don't know how I feel about this | Pimp C's Son getting Money thrown at him video....? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

hes not stripping or asking for it...maybe they wanted to give it to him cuz they repect his dad and are fans of his...unno

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!