“I wanted to make a letter to my dead homey just to tell him how I felt about the game right now - the state of hip-hop - and how I thought things was going,” Jadakiss explains about his letter to the late-great Notorious B.I.G. “I didn’t want it to be in song format or none of that. It’s a real letter to Big. And it came across real strong to the people. They accepted it; they got other people doing other letters, that’s a beautiful thing when the song can inspire the people to do the same thing.”

The song is featured on the recently released soundtrack to 'Notorious'. “I had actually did that like 2-3 months before they even started shooting the movie,” he said. “That was only slated to be on my album but I let the soundtrack get that.”

Asked how he felt about the flick, The Lox rapper didn’t seem too pleased with actor Anthony Mackie’s portrayal of Tupac Shakur. “I really didn’t like the Pac character in that movie,” Kiss said. “They could of did better on Pac.”

Jada’s highly anticipated album, 'The Last Kiss' is due in stores March 10th.
i guess i'm not the only person who thought the 2Pac character sux'd and was wayyy over hyper in the movie.