Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO!

Product of Determination Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO!

i know times are hard ms fox..but be a big girl and admit you needed the money

Die $low Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    i know times are hard ms fox..but be a big girl and admit you needed the money

LOL wtf is she rick ross now?

Product of Determination Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    LOL wtf is she rick ross now?
    good point. the only thing they'll have in common is having 50 end their careers.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Vivica Fox Claiming It's Not Her In The Psychic Friends Network Video LMAO! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

She's stupid and it looks jus lik her ass...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!