Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Camíron Breaks Silence In XXL Cover Story, Addresses Dipset Rift

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Camíron Breaks Silence In XXL Cover Story, Addresses Dipset Rift

Call it a comeback. After nearly two years out of the spotlight, the Diplomatsí charismatic founder, Camíron, sat down with XXL magazine for his first interview in years.

The cover story features Cam finally speaking on his enigmatic hiatus, Diplomats ownership, being an alleged ďpaper gangsterĒ and the root of his rifts with Jim Jones and Juelz Santana, among other things. While Dipset loyalists seemingly canít get over Dipset being a Cam-less crew, Killa appears to have moved on. ďÖSo I understand what the fans are saying,Ē Cam told XXL executive editor Vanessa Satten, who penned the article. ďAnd itís kinda messed up. But what you gotta realize is that things can always be fixed behind the scenes. But once a problem gets public, itís kind of unfixable.Ē

Per Cam, Jones suggesting to cook up a publicity stunt and his feud with 50 Cent largely contributed to the crewís internal feud being ďunfixable.Ē

ďThe two things that you could say it was is: The come to my house and try to start a fake beef between me and [Jim],Ē Cam explained. ďAnd the kinda like siding with 50 when me and him is in the dead middle of beefing or whatever.Ē-Marvin Brandon

XXL Magazineís April issue featuring Camíron on the cover hits newsstands soon. Crime Pays, Camís first album in three years, is set to hit stores April 24th.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Camíron Breaks Silence In XXL Cover Story, Addresses Dipset Rift

This is a must read! Hope they leak it online

Liked
    1571 times

i don't care what anybody says....purple haze is a classic....and jimmy and juelz wish they went hard as cam

Liked
    64 times

purple haze a classic wow

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    purple haze a classic wow
    like i said....i don't care what anybody says

Liked
    12 times

HMm ok.. where the hell cam been anways.. i need to know what it going on.. hell wait im not a dipset fan......

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

its about time ....... but he chunky looks like he's been home eating for 2 years
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM