Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign"

Shut Up and Drink! Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign"

The "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign " in which Young Chris invites fans from around the world to download, record and submit their verse for the opportunity to appear along side the critically acclaimed new allido/interscope recording artist Wale, the Legendary Bun-B and Young Chris himself on the stand out single form the 30 days 30 verses web campaign and mix tape. The final version will appear on the Highly anticipated forth coming Young Chris album "Now or Never" set to be released this year.

Fans are encouraged to rap, sing or even talk about "what they are searching for" Via SearchingforAnOutlet.com, YoungChris.com and supporting MySpace, Facebook, YouTube page and twitter feeds. YoungChris.com members will vote upon all Select verses with the final winners selected by Young Chris himself. Winners will then be invited to perform their version of the song along with Young Chris, Wale and Bun-B on local performances in their area.

This is the opportunity for all aspiring artists to have an outlet for their voice, their passion and their opinions. "It's my hope to give anybody who is passionate enough to join me the opportunity to shine on the world stage, we all know what its like to be searching for an outlet especially in the state of the world today." Christopher Ries aka (Young Chris)

EMAIL YOUR FINISHED VERSE TO SEARCHINGFORANOUTLET@GMAIL.COM!!!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE TRACK
    Last edited by Top shelf; 02-04-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Product of Determination Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign"

good luck to him...

cleaves send some verses
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign" cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Young Chris "Searching for an Outlet Global Campaign"

I'm on it