Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)

Shut Up and Drink! Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: The Game Admits 50 Cent Is Killin' Officer Ross..Reaches Out To Ross

The Game Admits 50 Cent Is Killin' Officer Ross..Reaches Out To Ross

...... Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: The Game Admits 50 Cent Is Killin' Officer Ross..Reaches Out To Ross

Dam'n you know its bad if Game is trying to help Ross out...he is probably going to call him and tell him shut up 50 likes these games. A birdy told me that LA Reid told Ross he is not allowed to do anymore interviews till further notice...****..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Product of Determination Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Dam'n you know its bad if Game is trying to help Ross out...he is probably going to call him and tell him shut up 50 likes these games. A birdy told me that LA Reid told Ross he is not allowed to do anymore interviews till further notice...****..

Inside sources at Def Jam tell us that Island Def Jam Chairman, L.A. Reid has ordered Rick Ross not to call radio DJS or radio personalities regarding the beef with him and 50 Cent. Apparently Def Jam feels like Rick Ross is out there making a fool of himself. While he just launched a brand new single, "Magnificent," featuring John Legend, all the attention is focusing on his downward spiral ever since going at 50 Cent. Sources tell us that Def Jam is not pleased with the reaction his new single is receiving. A radio single with John Legend is usually an automatic win, but unfortunately for Rick Ross, he has only received 126 spins across the country since his record premiered over a week ago. As of late, everybody that interviews Rick Ross focuses on his days as a correction officer, his situation with his baby's mother and 50 Cent instead of focusing on his record.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default 50 Cent Says Rick Ross Is Finished On Power 96 Miami - "He Is A Fraud..My Artists Have More Money Than Him..

Thisis50.com
    Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)QuantcastOfficer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)

Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: 50 Cent Says Rick Ross Is Finished On Power 96 Miami - "He Is A Fraud..My Artists Have More Money Than Him..

"what he BROUGHT SOMEBODY A BURGER"

...... Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: 50 Cent Says Rick Ross Is Finished On Power 96 Miami - "He Is A Fraud..My Artists Have More Money Than Him..

"One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Shut Up and Drink! Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

50 Cent is crazy...
    Ok ok ok Ross GIVE IT UP PLEASE!!! GIVE IT UP

Liked
    5400 times

Default Officer Rauce takes more shots by pouring out 50 Cent's Vitamin Water.

Eat Lead!!! Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

that was a good interview but homeboy sound like he was tryin to defend ross the whole show

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Sean Kingston Enters Soulja Boy & Bow Wow’s Lambo Race!!!!!!

at first i thought he was short...i didnt kno he was tall

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast