Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)

Product of Determination Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Officer Rauce takes more shots by pouring out 50 Cent's Vitamin Water.

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    c/s....Officer Ricky is starting to take on the look of Ja Rule more and more in terms of beefing with 50....whoever told him that it was a good idea of starting beef wit 50 has really misled him
    *cough* [khaled]
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: 50 Cent Interviews Rawse’s Baby Momma

its but yet also sad
    she stupid he made ross and her look like a dumbass...she went to NY for a fur coat that was $4000.00 and some gucci shoes , if she have 50 pay for her **** then she should've got more out of him
    c'mon man she live in miami wtf is she going to do with a fur coat this hoe most likely still stay in the hood ..... what the hell is she gonna do when they put a price on her head

DUMBASS
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: 50 Cent Interviews Rawse’s Baby Momma

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    its but yet also sad
    she stupid he made ross and her look like a dumbass...she went to NY for a fur coat that was $4000.00 and some gucci shoes , if she have 50 pay for her **** then she should've got more out of him
    c'mon man she live in miami wtf is she going to do with a fur coat this hoe most likely still stay in the hood ..... what the hell is she gonna do when they put a price on her head

DUMBASS

Dice City Kid Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Officer Rauce takes more shots by pouring out 50 Cent's Vitamin Water.

man **** 50....real niggas don't bow down to a bully....kanye(cause he's sooooo gay) smashed on fifty(numbers don't lie....and jay-z called his ass out (which probably made him famous) yes 50 will eat bitch niggas....but what real nigga dosen't?
    just my two cents

Liked
    5400 times

Default Maino Comments On The Beef Between 50 Cent And Rick Ross "When You Lie Like That It Looks Crazy"

Liked
    5400 times

Default Rick Ross Speaks To DJ Ekin: "Im Making Better Music Than 50 Cent. He's Wack, He's Garbage. He Can't Sell Records"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Speaks To DJ Ekin: "Im Making Better Music Than 50 Cent. He's Wack, He's Garbage. He Can't Sell Records"

Is ross for real tell him to cut it out,,,, no match for 50 cent...your career is about to be over ricky ross i mean "lil ricky"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

ok no more typing for rauceee just symbols..

Liked
    5400 times

Default Officer Rauce Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get Clowned!

Officer Ricky rick ross

Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)QuantcastOfficer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!)

Shut Up and Drink! Officer Ricky Rauce Vs. 50 Cent(PLEASE POST IN HERE!!) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Officer Rauce Calls The Ricky Smiley Morning Show In Miami And Get Clowned!

Ricky Ross just doesn't want to admit he was a CO
    That's what's killing his career