Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video]

Product of Determination 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video]

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video]

that's just fucked up right there........50 is taking this beef really deeper than rap
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Product of Determination 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    that's just fucked up right there........50 is taking this beef really deeper than rap
    Khaled should've just stayed in line and not begun whispering in Officer Ricky's ear. He can catch 50's wrath too.

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Khaled should've just stayed in line and not begun whispering in Officer Ricky's ear. He can catch 50's wrath too.
    i just watched this video for a second time...i'm sorry but if i'm Khaled i would want him killed after watching this....he showed Khaled's mom and where she stays....50 would b a dead nigga if i'm in Khaled's shoes

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

oooo 50 he is the man at this

The Champ is here 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

SOOO disrespectful

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SuccesStriver View Post
    SOOO disrespectful
    rumors which might be 100% not true says it started cause of this

http://api.ning.com/files/KB1bHObfOO...H2I/monkey.jpg

Liked
    5400 times

A look back at the chain of events that have transpired and see who actually started this mess:

NOVEMBER 2008- In an interview with TRUE Magazine, Rick Ross is asked about "rumored beef" with 50 Cent. In the video, Ross makes it very clear that him and 50 Cent have no beef at all and haven't even crossed paths. Here's what Ross had to say:

"I've never heard of a Rick Ross/50 Cent beef. Real niggaz beef by pulling pistols...that's what real beef is. I **** on niggaz and 50 do what he do. But this is the first time I've heard of a beef with 50 Cent."

JANUARY 2009- Out of nowhere, Rick Ross releases a record titled "Mafia Music," which is branded as a "50 Cent diss record." In the record Rick Ross mentions a very personal situation going on in the life of 50 Cent and his family. In Mafia Music, Ross raps:

"I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent\Curtis Jackson's baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent\Burn the house down\You gotta buy another\Don't forget the gas can\Jealous, stupid ************."

JANUARY 2009- The music industry is confused about "Mafia Music" and its intentions. The attack on 50 came out of nowhere so people were trying to make sense of it. When MTV reached out to Rick Ross to try and clarify some things and to see if he was actually aiming at 50 Cent, Ross made no effort to clarify his lyrics: Here's what Ross told MTV:

"Of course, I had to address a few things, I had to address a few people. I love it. The thing is, some people are gonna be f***ed up. That's the best way I can put it."

JANUARY 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross and drops a record titled "Officer Ricky," where he blasts Rick Ross for the unprovoked attack and brings up the dirt on his Correctional Officer past.

FEBRUARY 2009- Rick Ross responds and verbally attacks 50 Cent and his credibitliy in interviews with press. 50 Cent then releases a video with Rick Ross' baby's mother, Tia where he takes her out shopping and she exposes Rick Ross' as a fraud and a liar in regards to his kingpin stories and C.O. background.

FEBRUARY 6, 2009- Rick Ross starts a website where he mocks, the one person who means the most to 50 Cent...his son Marquise. On the website, Ross mocks Marquise, photoshops him into images, and calls him very disrespectful names. Rick Ross brought 50 Cent's son into the picture and leaked photos out such as the one below.

FEBRUARY 11, 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross' mockery of his son and releases a video titled, "A Psychic Told Me" where he shows clips and images of DJ Khaled's house and his clothing store where his mother works and he threatens, "Don't **** with me!"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 Cent - "A Psychic Told Me" [DJ Khaled Diss] [Video] Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

:omg022: 50 really crossed the line
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    A look back at the chain of events that have transpired and see who actually started this mess:

NOVEMBER 2008- In an interview with TRUE Magazine, Rick Ross is asked about "rumored beef" with 50 Cent. In the video, Ross makes it very clear that him and 50 Cent have no beef at all and haven't even crossed paths. Here's what Ross had to say:

"I've never heard of a Rick Ross/50 Cent beef. Real niggaz beef by pulling pistols...that's what real beef is. I **** on niggaz and 50 do what he do. But this is the first time I've heard of a beef with 50 Cent."

JANUARY 2009- Out of nowhere, Rick Ross releases a record titled "Mafia Music," which is branded as a "50 Cent diss record." In the record Rick Ross mentions a very personal situation going on in the life of 50 Cent and his family. In Mafia Music, Ross raps:

"I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent\Curtis Jackson's baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent\Burn the house down\You gotta buy another\Don't forget the gas can\Jealous, stupid ************."

JANUARY 2009- The music industry is confused about "Mafia Music" and its intentions. The attack on 50 came out of nowhere so people were trying to make sense of it. When MTV reached out to Rick Ross to try and clarify some things and to see if he was actually aiming at 50 Cent, Ross made no effort to clarify his lyrics: Here's what Ross told MTV:

"Of course, I had to address a few things, I had to address a few people. I love it. The thing is, some people are gonna be f***ed up. That's the best way I can put it."

JANUARY 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross and drops a record titled "Officer Ricky," where he blasts Rick Ross for the unprovoked attack and brings up the dirt on his Correctional Officer past.

FEBRUARY 2009- Rick Ross responds and verbally attacks 50 Cent and his credibitliy in interviews with press. 50 Cent then releases a video with Rick Ross' baby's mother, Tia where he takes her out shopping and she exposes Rick Ross' as a fraud and a liar in regards to his kingpin stories and C.O. background.

FEBRUARY 6, 2009- Rick Ross starts a website where he mocks, the one person who means the most to 50 Cent...his son Marquise. On the website, Ross mocks Marquise, photoshops him into images, and calls him very disrespectful names. Rick Ross brought 50 Cent's son into the picture and leaked photos out such as the one below.

FEBRUARY 11, 2009- 50 Cent responds to Rick Ross' mockery of his son and releases a video titled, "A Psychic Told Me" where he shows clips and images of DJ Khaled's house and his clothing store where his mother works and he threatens, "Don't **** with me!"

because of the Marquis move...it's fair game to show Khaled and Khaled's mom houses....when Ricky made that move, he brought this upon them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast