Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown?

Thank God 4 That White! Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Default Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown?

Both careers seem to be heading to the danger zone, but one of the two may already be past that right about now...

50 Cent is giving Ross a beating in terms of credibility, but like all the Nas d*ckriders like to claim, bottom line "he makes good music". So I guess he still has a shot.

Chris Brown on the other hand is about to enter some other sh*t for beating on ol gurl. He just lost 2 endorsement and pulled from all of his scheduled appearances in the coming weeks. Even if Rhianna doesn't press charges against him, do you think he'll be blackballed in the industry? I remember Jay saying he was watching over her.

We all know about Jay-Z blackballing rappers he doesn't like...

Shut Up and Drink! Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown?

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Catch Up Newbies Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    that was hilarious lmao...but like the threadtstarter said Ross just needs to keep making good music and things could be alright....but Chris Brown career is screwed the **** up....radio and video stations are going to be hesistant to play his ****, the endorsements are going to be non existant for awhile.....Chris Brown career is on life support
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Cashis is trying to diss him,.........i aint that serious yet, at least not how he compared it to the JA rule situation, I thinkROSS still got alot of life left in him
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Cashis is trying to diss him,.........i aint that serious yet, at least not how he compared it to the JA rule situation, I thinkROSS still got alot of life left in him
    these little cartoon the the kids are giggling about from 50 might not seem serious now...but trust, its slowly eating away Office Rauce career.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

So Proper ENT. Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? Ms Proper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

honestly i think chris will be iight... he hit a rough patch but he'll get out of it.. itz probably alot more to the story then we all know

and as far as ross.. hmm. idk... we all saw what happened to ja rule lol
    MYSPACE.COM/MSPROPERDACEO

:dturtles:

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Im gonna have 2 go wit Rossssssssss 50 killin dis nigga right now chris brown just had 2 let smack a bitch 2 let her know
    Cakin Every Opportunity

Shut Up and Drink! Who's Career is in Danger: Rick Ross or Chris Brown? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by C.E.O. View Post
    Im gonna have 2 go wit Rossssssssss 50 killin dis nigga right now chris brown just had 2 let smack a bitch 2 let her know

Ross need to get back to the music and leave Fif alone his money not long enough to **** with Fif