Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!!

Shut Up and Drink! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!!

:lmao002:
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietAsKept View Post
    lol...i'll just laugh you off. Actually I was being facetious about the invention of the vocoder. and you, my hater friend don't even think people could listen to t-pain without it.

so yes...i think the vocoder will be played out really soon and thanks to t-pain for leading the way (happy now? i gave him credit)
    :bravo:

He's On Fire! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

lol...i'll just laugh you off. Actually I was being facetious about the invention of the vocoder. and you, my hater friend don't even think people could listen to t-pain without it.

so yes...i think the vocoder will be played out really soon and thanks to t-pain for leading the way (happy now? i gave him credit)

Noooo i think will only get played out real soon, if there are alot more haters like you out there, preying on the next man's downfall

best advice is to stay "QuietasKept"

Dominatrix LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Noooo i think will only get played out real soon, if there are alot more haters like you out there, preying on the next man's downfall

best advice is to stay "QuietasKept"
    Unfortunately you miss the whole point of my name, but ahh well. Peace
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

He's On Fire! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Unfortunately you miss the whole point of my name, but ahh well. Peace

WElll tell the COMMUNITY whats the whole "point" behind your name, or would u like me to guess...

Dominatrix LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! QuietAsKept's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    WElll tell the COMMUNITY whats the whole "point" behind your name, or would u like me to guess...
    Seriously...wtf did I do to piss you off? Callin' me all kinds of hater and what not when hater is written all in your posts. I mean, if I recall correctly you started this usher bashing thread. You don't like Usher's album? Cool. I don't like the vocoder. How does that make me any more of a hater than you. Now you want me to shut up on an open forum because I said something you did not like. Don't worry about my name....as a matter of fact, please forget it!!!
    Takin' flight on deez hoez

hiphopstan.com

Shut Up and Drink! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM

Seriously...wtf did I do to piss you off? Callin' me all kinds of hater and what not when hater is written all in your posts. I mean, if I recall correctly you started this usher bashing thread. You don't like Usher's album? Cool. I don't like the vocoder. How does that make me any more of a hater than you. Now you want me to shut up on an open forum because I said something you did not like. Don't worry about my name....as a matter of fact, please forget it!!!

Lets keep it peaceful you two... we all have the right to agree to disagree

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I REP SPITTING FIRE LETS TALK ABOUT LAME ASS CATS THAT THINK THEY NO HOW TO EAT THE ***** COME TO DIVA LOUNGE AN LETS PLAY BALLHOLLA AT UR GIRL

Product of Determination LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    I REP SPITTING FIRE LETS TALK ABOUT LAME ASS CATS THAT THINK THEY NO HOW TO EAT THE ***** COME TO DIVA LOUNGE AN LETS PLAY BALLHOLLA AT UR GIRL
    HUH??
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

...... LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Exclamation Re: LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    HUH??
    same thing i said...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast