Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!!

He's On Fire! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT View Post
    I REP SPITTING FIRE LETS TALK ABOUT LAME ASS CATS THAT THINK THEY NO HOW TO EAT THE ***** COME TO DIVA LOUNGE AN LETS PLAY BALLHOLLA AT UR GIRL

"HEAT"..........keep it closed like Quiet as Kept, before i turn the heat up on you too, because::usuckman: lol

He's On Fire! LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAsKept View Post
    Seriously...wtf did I do to piss you off? Callin' me all kinds of hater and what not when hater is written all in your posts. I mean, if I recall correctly you started this usher bashing thread. You don't like Usher's album? Cool. I don't like the vocoder. How does that make me any more of a hater than you. Now you want me to shut up on an open forum because I said something you did not like. Don't worry about my name....as a matter of fact, please forget it!!!

I see YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK ON ME,....I GIVE YOU AN "E" EFFORT:lmao002:

Catch Up Newbies LMAO. USHER BLAMES MANAGER FOR Crappy ALBUM SALES!!!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

woww this guy silenced everyone,..spitin that heat,lol,but i agree, t-pain sucks without the vocoder
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345