Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

Shut Up and Drink! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by tee28thousand View Post
    so she is saying that she has the fattest pu$$y in the game damn i need to see more pic's of that. the white boy cannot handle that black girl pu$$ !!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

wow.niqqahz these daysz r hungryy for a bxtch like nicki. but yall aint listen 2 her words. nicki all about steppin *****/**** up. she said she aint neva been loose or easyy. idk if she fqckin niqqahz in yung money but i doubt he givin it 2 weezy

He's On Fire! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynbxtch View Post
    wow.niqqahz these daysz r hungryy for a bxtch like nicki. but yall aint listen 2 her words. nicki all about steppin *****/**** up. she said she aint neva been loose or easyy. idk if she fqckin niqqahz in yung money but i doubt he givin it 2 weezy

this must be nikki's publicist...........*save nikki's image, from destruction!*
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

i respect nicki & bein a bxtch myself i know how its is. **** , if u got it flawn it. she eatin bxtches and gettin mha niqqahsz hype cuz she showin off wht she got. fqck outta here with fqckin sum1 in yung money. if she was a real "bad bitch" she wouldnt care to tell sum1 if she gettin it in with someone in the industry.

Catch Up Newbies LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynbxtch View Post
    i respect nicki & bein a bxtch myself i know how its is. **** , if u got it flawn it. she eatin bxtches and gettin mha niqqahsz hype cuz she showin off wht she got. fqck outta here with fqckin sum1 in yung money. if she was a real "bad bitch" she wouldnt care to tell sum1 if she gettin it in with someone in the industry.

Go head with that sentimental bullsh!t...go pick up a dictionary ....

>>>>>> Flawn \Flawn\, n., G., a sort of pancake;
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

no niqqah. dnt try 2 play me. tellin me to pick up a dictionary. aint no one being sentimental. im being honest. honestly , if u gotta problem then go kick bricks. nicki minaj is fishinn and bxtch ur a fuckin biterr. nitee nitee dumb ass go 2 sleep.

Shut Up and Drink! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

up'ed

FUCC NICCAS LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

20 secs in her azz flat as a pancake this must b old footage
    kush smoker

...... LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

that azz is flat....

now Nicki ain't never f*ck noone in the industry...I believe her....

"One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

And..How may I help you? LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Angry Yeah Right!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!! I NEVER HEARD HER TALK BEFORE..BUT SHE'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast