Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

Shut Up and Drink! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

Product of Determination LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

she a bird. u gotta watch the wording..."i never gave the 'box' away yet, for anything in my career.
    That doesn't mean she hasn't screw a rapper on some regular sh*t.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    she a bird. u gotta watch the wording..."i never gave the 'box' away yet, for anything in my career.
    That doesn't mean she hasn't screw a rapper on some regular sh*t.

Eat Lead!!! LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

she had to **** somebody cuz she wack as hell...she even on camera askin another dude about his **** size...wayne prolly aint hit it but young money did

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    That doesn't mean she hasn't screw a rapper on some regular sh*t
    you make a valid point but oh well she just like everybody else and because of her angel lola luv think she can do the same thing. these rappers banging these hoes need to stop lying to them and let them know that they are only good for limited things but when it comes to rapping they need to leave it alone.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

i would get in the game to mess with Nicki and/or Angel....they'e both dope....if i was a rapper i definitely would give her a verse for some boobage and kissing, a full song for a bang, i'd write her a whole album if she let me go to the back door...real talk
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Catch Up Newbies LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

This trick probably sucked and fuc*ed the whole down south already.......unbelievable
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    This trick probably sucked and fuc*ed the whole down south already.......unbelievable

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

hell i will **** her and get her in verizon she does have a phat box!!

Catch Up Newbies LIAR LIAR!!! Nicki Minaj Says She Never Fu*ked Anybody In the Industry tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

so she is saying that she has the fattest pu$$y in the game damn i need to see more pic's of that. the white boy cannot handle that black girl pu$$ !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast