Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Product of Determination Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    damn i got two copies and thez cats make me feel like **** i m happy ppl still buy albums
    props on actually coppin the album... what's ur opinion about it??
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

what does he plan to do with all those albums.....i guess he was happy that joe finally came out with an album after so long
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

FUCC NICCAS Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

yea i m coping anything joey doin i got a digital copy and a hard one opp but i think its an good album i dnt like the adrenaline song but other than that i like it alot but not better than mm2 or 3 and really he coulda took the song wit game off and put slaughterhouse on the album

He's On Fire! Fan Buys THE WHOLE RACK of Joe Budden's PAdded Room!!!...INTERNET SOLDIERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    yea i m coping anything joey doin i got a digital copy and a hard one opp but i think its an good album i dnt like the adrenaline song but other than that i like it alot but not better than mm2 or 3 and really he coulda took the song wit game off and put slaughterhouse on the album

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed INDEeD,...game track is whack,..he shouldve gave somebody else a feature.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12