Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That.. onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That..

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That..

what an idiot. so he's never lied in in his life before?

Catch Up Newbies Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That.. kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That..

Quote Originally Posted by onyx_blanco View Post
    Yeah he may have lied before but to the extent Ross has lied? C'mon...Ross whole life has been exposed as a fairy tale...I could understand if the cops were putting pressure on u that u would lie but not like this...but Maino's comments have to be looked at funny cause 50 helped get Maino get his current record deal
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Shut Up and Drink! Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That.. Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Yeah he may have lied before but to the extent Ross has lied? C'mon...Ross whole life has been exposed as a fairy tale...I could understand if the cops were putting pressure on u that u would lie but not like this...but Maino's comments have to be looked at funny cause 50 helped get Maino get his current record deal
    I didn't know Fif help him get his current deal... I thought that was thru T.I. with Atlantic Records

He's On Fire! Maino Speaks On Beef with 50 & Ross I Love It! It's Hip-hop..When You Lie Like That.. HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by onyx_blanco View Post
    can you remember a time MAINO lied in public??
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..