Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    CO-SIGN. u all know Jada is nice, and wale can't hold his own jock strap yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    i agree wit u on the kanye & wayne part but destroy wale...he might give wale a good run for his money but i doubt he'd just destroy him..and as far as him destroying kweli...hell no...as a matter of fact what is even making u say this..cuz jada bout to drop an album??? cuz how could he be in someones top 4 because of his resume and current body of work if thats the case u might as well add busta rhymes in ur top 4 too huh......*sniff sniff* i smell a shock thread

I THINK OPP said it best WALE cant hold his own jock strap yet,...Im not going to really entertain the idea of comparing this 13 year veteran BEast to a guy who is still wet behind the ears(there people out there who is clueless to who wale is).....KWELI i didnt mention him in my other responses because im gonna leave him out of out it, he has a absolutely completely diff artist, i wont even consider him a rapper rapper(diff type of hiphop)....

and streets be what makes a rapper in someones top 4? their looks? NO. what they have brought to the table before,if they still are, the intrest they generate, how they stand up against other artist, and the consistency, and I KNOW YOU AS A PERSON WHO REALLY LISTENS TO RAP CANT SAY JADA HASnt BEEN UNDOUBTEDLY FULFILLING THE ABOVE
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    whoa wait a minute why are you ganging up on Wale like i said before he is still coming out but at the moment you really cant compare the two but come one now saying that was a low blow

would u like to go song for song against Jada...and see who wins?

...ima listen to these tracks right now though
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    I THINK OPP said it best WALE cant hold his own jock strap yet,...Im not going to really entertain the idea of comparing this 13 year veteran BEast to a guy who is still wet behind the ears(there people out there who is clueless to who wale is).....
    ok Wale IS STILL coming out but he is proving himself (very well)not to mention he doing different then your typical rapper thats what makes him pretty damn good
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

ok Wale IS STILL coming out but he is proving himself (very well)not to mention he doing different then your typical rapper thats what makes him pretty damn good
    what is he doing differently than other rappers. On ADD Pt. 1 he's just makin noise on beats...he's not saying anything. Just noise on beats like a typical rapper. He started off okay...but faded very quickly off subject to just rappin rhymes that rhyme

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

would u like to go song for song against Jada...and see who wins?

...ima listen to these tracks right now though

this is amazing how we are trying to compare an artist who is aight but yet squeals like a pig to a newbie who is proving himself and will be great in the future not to mention i bet when he blows up everybody is going to be hanging on his nut sack.....its not like comparing Wale to Jay
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    5400 times

this is amazing how we are trying to compare an artist who is aight but yet squeals like a pig to a newbie who is proving himself and will be great in the future not to mention i bet when he blows up everybody is going to be hanging on his nut sack.....its not like comparing Wale to Jay
    u brought him into the discussion. no one else.

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    I THINK OPP said it best WALE cant hold his own jock strap yet,...Im not going to really entertain the idea of comparing this 13 year veteran BEast to a guy who is still wet behind the ears(there people out there who is clueless to who wale is).....KWELI i didnt mention him in my other responses because im gonna leave him out of out it, he has a absolutely completely diff artist, i wont even consider him a rapper rapper(diff type of hiphop)....

and streets be what makes a rapper in someones top 4? their looks? NO. what they have brought to the table before,if they still are, the intrest they generate, how they stand up against other artist, and the consistency, and I KNOW YOU AS A PERSON WHO REALLY LISTENS TO RAP CANT SAY JADA HASnt BEEN UNDOUBTEDLY FULFILLING THE ABOVE
    what? everybody top 4 aint the same and if it was all im sayin is if jada is up there because of the aspects u say then u might as well throw busta up there too, besides busta bein in the game longer there is really no difference in the 2 in my opinoin...and neither of the 2 would be in my top4 or whatever they just in the same catagory to me...dont get me wrong jada is a nice rapper but top 4 in the world type skills

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Lyrical Bluntage Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I agree with you somewhat if u look at his whole body of work. But over the past couple years, he has "fallen off". Now, imo he still better than 90% of the rappers out and in my top 10-15 all time but currently i dont know if he is to be considered a top 4 emcee just in my opinion.

Liked
    24 times

what is he doing differently than other rappers. On ADD Pt. 1 he's just makin noise on beats...he's not saying anything. Just noise on beats like a typical rapper. He started off okay...but faded very quickly off subject to just rappin rhymes that rhyme
    your completey right but what i mean by differently is that he has the GO-GO music
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    what? everybody top 4 aint the same and if it was all im sayin is if jada is up there because of the aspects u say then u might as well throw busta up there too, besides busta bein in the game longer there is really no difference in the 2 in my opinion...and neither of the 2 would be in my top4 or whatever they just in the same catagory to me...dont get me wrong jada is a nice rapper but top 4 in the world type skills

WHEN YOU ARE MENTIONING A TOP EMCEE, ASPECTS AND BODY OF WORK MUST BE INCLUDED, ...IF NOT THEN I CAN SAY MY BOY TYRONE FROM THE EAST SIDE IS A TOP RAPPER OUT......... and your response would be "WHO THE fck is tyrone, what has he done?"
    Jada most of the time comes with the music that makes people say "You heard what he just said" or "Yo rewind that real quick"

and phazed I NEVER EVER SAID ALL TIME.. i said currently and i exlcluded some people
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 03-03-2009 at 01:06 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast