Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

  1. #21
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    u brought him into the discussion. no one else.
    uh no i didnt buddy you should read the very first post this is why i am responding to nearly every post
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  2. #22
    Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by phazed_out View Post
    I agree with you somewhat if u look at his whole body of work. But over the past couple years, he has "fallen off". Now, imo he still better than 90% of the rappers out and in my top 10-15 all time but currently i dont know if he is to be considered a top 4 emcee just in my opinion.
    ok. i can side with this statement. Jada isn't top 4. those spots are easily filled. Definitely top 10.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  3. #23
    Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    WHEN YOU ARE MENTIONING A TOP EMCEE, ASPECTS AND BODY OF WORK MUST BE INCLUDED, ...IF NOT THEN I CAN SAY MY BOD TYRONE FROM THE EAST SIDE IS A TOP RAPPER OUT......... and your response would be "WHO THE fck is tyrone, what has he done?"
    Jada most of the time comes with the music that makes people say "You heard what he just said" or "Yo rewind that real quick"

    and phazed I NEVER EVER SAID ALL TIME.. i said currently and i exlcluded some people
    ok and what MC did i say is in the same catagory?


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



  4. #24
    Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    393
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    WHEN YOU ARE MENTIONING A TOP EMCEE, ASPECTS AND BODY OF WORK MUST BE INCLUDED, ...IF NOT THEN I CAN SAY MY BOY TYRONE FROM THE EAST SIDE IS A TOP RAPPER OUT......... and your response would be "WHO THE fck is tyrone, what has he done?"
    Jada most of the time comes with the music that makes people say "You heard what he just said" or "Yo rewind that real quick"

    and phazed I NEVER EVER SAID ALL TIME.. i said currently and i exlcluded some people
    :omg022:if you're going by body of work(albums, individual songs) u can't b serious mentioning Jada as the best or top 10 best.....what's Jada classic song? Why and hold me down....he doesn't have any classic albums as a solo artist or in a group....he's a premier guest appearance artist...give him one verse and that's it...yeah he'll kill it as far as guest appearances but as for making his own song...he's done: nice boat no paddle.....only reason u mention this is cause he self proclaimed himself as an all time great....Jada is the most overhyped and overrated rapper out there
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

  5. #25
    Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    :omg022:if you're going by body of work(albums, individual songs) u can't b serious mentioning Jada as the best or top 10 best.....what's Jada classic song? Why and hold me down....he doesn't have any classic albums as a solo artist or in a group....he's a premier guest appearance artist...give him one verse and that's it...yeah he'll kill it as far as guest appearances but as for making his own song...he's done: nice boat no paddle.....only reason u mention this is cause he self proclaimed himself as an all time great....Jada is the most overhyped and overrated rapper out there
    oh my goodness... don't get me started at 5:46AM in the morning :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  6. #26
    Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    393
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    oh my goodness... don't get me started at 5:46AM in the morning :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    so what classic material does he have? when it comes to the best or GOAT arguments...u have to have your own material(albums or songs).....what does a Jada concert consist of? Jada performing his verse off other people's records and he probably has to do Why three times throughout the show lol.....the boy is okay but people are crazy when they mention him among the best....lyrically is he is nice but he's been spitting the same thing 13 years in a row now....flow and wordplay are the same as when he came in....the only thing he's added was that wack laugh...
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

  7. #27
    Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    so what classic material does he have? when it comes to the best or GOAT arguments...u have to have your own material(albums or songs).....what does a Jada concert consist of? Jada performing his verse off other people's records and he probably has to do Why three times throughout the show lol.....the boy is okay but people are crazy when they mention him among the best....lyrically is he is nice but he's been spitting the same thing 13 years in a row now....flow and wordplay are the same as when he came in....the only thing he's added was that wack laugh...
    ima break down this statement after work.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  8. #28
    He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    :omg022:if you're going by body of work(albums, individual songs) u can't b serious mentioning Jada as the best or top 10 best.....what's Jada classic song? Why and hold me down....he doesn't have any classic albums as a solo artist or in a group....he's a premier guest appearance artist...give him one verse and that's it...yeah he'll kill it as far as guest appearances but as for making his own song...he's done: nice boat no paddle.....only reason u mention this is cause he self proclaimed himself as an all time great....Jada is the most overhyped and overrated rapper out there
    Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    so what classic material does he have? what does a Jada concert consist of? Jada performing his verse off other people's records....lyrically is he is nice but he's been spitting the same thing 13 years in a row

    Okay listen up Lil Guy....First off read the title of this thread and the first post once more to yourself, I CLEARLY STATED, LYRICALLY, i never said anything about GOAT or greatest of all time. AND as you stated already HE is LYRICALLY NICE, and thats what makes him a "premiere guest apperance artist" And when i said top 4 Eliminated a few untouchable artist. And even if jada doesnt have many solo songs he does have a few, Why,Times Up, Hold Me down, U make Me Wanna, Put Your Hands Up, Knock Yourself Out, We Gonna Make It, By Your Side, The Champ is Here,.....and lets not forget He wrote "All about the Benjamins" for Diddy and even though it doesnt mean much if you want to go by record sales Kiss of Death is Certified Platinum......And wasnt this "solo song" stuff the same claim 50 was makin about Lil wayne, And everyone still had him as a top rapper, solo success or not??
    AND how dare you little guy say jada is not even in top 10 lyrically
    2. since when did being a lyrical monster have anything to do with how many solo songs one has written or classic albums
    3.your opinion on what a classic is or whats a good song shouldnt even count,
    YOU ARE the same guy who claimed in an earlier thread "marco Polo" by BOW WOW was hit,
    your the same guy that claims Turn On my Swag is a "very Dope hit" by soulja boy
    your the same guy that thinks Soulja Boy had the lyrical ability to take Bow WoW out the game and 2 others inlcluding GZA
    your the same guy that Puts SLIM THUG IN YOUR TOP 5
    So as slim thug being your go-to-guy, you name any solo hits he got or any classic albums he has, WHAT DOES A SLIM THUG CONCERT CONSIST OF?



    NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE AND READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH, and before you respond this time make sure the little light bulb goes off in your head,..FOR NOW I WILL SAY YOU HAVE BEEN DAMN...i feel like im taking advantage


    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  9. #29
    Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Okay listen up Lil Guy....First off read the title of this thread and the first post once more to yourself, I CLEARLY STATED, LYRICALLY, i never said anything about GOAT or greatest of all time. AND as you stated already HE is LYRICALLY NICE, and thats what makes him a "premiere guest apperance artist" And when i said top 4 Eliminated a few untouchable artist. And even if jada doesnt have many solo songs he does have a few, Why,Times Up, Hold Me down, U make Me Wanna, Put Your Hands Up, Knock Yourself Out, We Gonna Make It, By Your Side, The Champ is Here,.....and lets not forget He wrote "All about the Benjamins" for Diddy and even though it doesnt mean much if you want to go by record sales Kiss of Death is Certified Platinum......And wasnt this "solo song" stuff the same claim 50 was makin about Lil wayne, And everyone still had him as a top rapper, solo success or not??
    AND how dare you little guy say jada is not even in top 10 lyrically
    2. since when did being a lyrical monster have anything to do with how many solo songs one has written or classic albums
    3.your opinion on what a classic is or whats a good song shouldnt even count,
    YOU ARE the same guy who claimed in an earlier thread "marco Polo" by BOW WOW was hit,
    your the same guy that claims Turn On my Swag is a "very Dope hit" by soulja boy
    your the same guy that thinks Soulja Boy had the lyrical ability to take Bow WoW out the game and 2 others inlcluding GZA
    your the same guy that Puts SLIM THUG IN YOUR TOP 5
    So as slim thug being your go-to-guy, you name any solo hits he got or any classic albums he has, WHAT DOES A SLIM THUG CONCERT CONSIST OF?



    NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE AND READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH, and before you respond this time make sure the little light bulb goes off in your head,..FOR NOW I WILL SAY YOU HAVE BEEN DAMN...i feel like im taking advantage


    Hip-Hop started this response off serious and str8 applied the pressure to ether off kelito
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  10. #30
    FUCC NICCAS Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DAYTON OH
    Posts
    1,750
    Liked
    64 times

    Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

    wow what a comeback but its hard to hate jada he jus has done it too long

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Meagan Good is arguably one of THE hottest Chicks in the game
    By TightLipped in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •