Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Shut Up and Drink! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Okay listen up Lil Guy....First off read the title of this thread and the first post once more to yourself, I CLEARLY STATED, LYRICALLY, i never said anything about GOAT or greatest of all time. AND as you stated already HE is LYRICALLY NICE, and thats what makes him a "premiere guest apperance artist" And when i said top 4 Eliminated a few untouchable artist. And even if jada doesnt have many solo songs he does have a few, Why,Times Up, Hold Me down, U make Me Wanna, Put Your Hands Up, Knock Yourself Out, We Gonna Make It, By Your Side, The Champ is Here,.....and lets not forget He wrote "All about the Benjamins" for Diddy and even though it doesnt mean much if you want to go by record sales Kiss of Death is Certified Platinum......And wasnt this "solo song" stuff the same claim 50 was makin about Lil wayne, And everyone still had him as a top rapper, solo success or not??
    AND how dare you little guy say jada is not even in top 10 lyrically
    2. since when did being a lyrical monster have anything to do with how many solo songs one has written or classic albums
    3.your opinion on what a classic is or whats a good song shouldnt even count,
    YOU ARE the same guy who claimed in an earlier thread "marco Polo" by BOW WOW was hit,
    your the same guy that claims Turn On my Swag is a "very Dope hit" by soulja boy
    your the same guy that thinks Soulja Boy had the lyrical ability to take Bow WoW out the game and 2 others inlcluding GZA
    your the same guy that Puts SLIM THUG IN YOUR TOP 5
    So as slim thug being your go-to-guy, you name any solo hits he got or any classic albums he has, WHAT DOES A SLIM THUG CONCERT CONSIST OF?

NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE AND READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH, and before you respond this time make sure the little light bulb goes off in your head,..FOR NOW I WILL SAY YOU HAVE BEEN DAMN...i feel like im taking advantage

Thank God 4 That White! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Okay listen up Lil Guy....First off read the title of this thread and the first post once more to yourself, I CLEARLY STATED, LYRICALLY, i never said anything about GOAT or greatest of all time. AND as you stated already HE is LYRICALLY NICE, and thats what makes him a "premiere guest apperance artist" And when i said top 4 Eliminated a few untouchable artist. And even if jada doesnt have many solo songs he does have a few, Why,Times Up, Hold Me down, U make Me Wanna, Put Your Hands Up, Knock Yourself Out, We Gonna Make It, By Your Side, The Champ is Here,.....and lets not forget He wrote "All about the Benjamins" for Diddy and even though it doesnt mean much if you want to go by record sales Kiss of Death is Certified Platinum......And wasnt this "solo song" stuff the same claim 50 was makin about Lil wayne, And everyone still had him as a top rapper, solo success or not??
    2. since when did being a lyrical monster have anything to do with how many solo songs one has written or classic albums
    YOU ARE the same guy who claimed in an earlier thread "marco Polo" by BOW WOW was hit,
    your the same guy that claims Turn On my Swag is a "very Dope hit" by soulja boy
    your the same guy that thinks Soulja Boy had the lyrical ability to take Bow WoW out the game and 2 others inlcluding GZA
    So as slim thug being your go-to-guy, you name any solo hits he got or any classic albums he has, WHAT DOES A SLIM THUG CONCERT CONSIST OF?

NEXT TIME YOU WILL THINK TWICE AND READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH, and before you respond this time make sure the little light bulb goes off in your head,..FOR NOW I WILL SAY YOU HAVE BEEN DAMN...i feel like im taking advantage

Kelito a clown. He doesn't know the first thing about real Hip-Hop. He was born in 1994. Real Talk

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

whoa...whoa....whoa...dudes busts out some red lettering and images and think that makes them tough...lmao....Jada isn't lyrically touching Crooked I, Royce, buddens, Luda, TI, Em, Jay Z, Redman, Bun B or Game of the established cats....he's not seeing Bishop Lamont, Wayne(he wasn't that lyrical in his the Block is Hot days) or Joell Ortiz of the newer lyrical cats...hell he isn't even as good as his other groupmate in Styles P(who actually has a classic record and several hit records)....so where's all this talk about Jada being the premier lyrcist in rap comign from? cause he used to rap wit Biggie back in 97 makes him nice? **** out of here!!! as for my earlier post about Soulja Boy...let's do a quick breakdown: if a nigga is getting attention about his shows by saying **** Soulja Boy and Soulja responds and u stop hearing about GZA even getting shows....that doesn't mean Soulja won? i know GZA is hot on the mic(the best debut solo release from the Wu outisde of Ghostface and Rae) but he got officially put out the game by Soulja it's the bold truth...just accept it homie....Charles Hamilton got beaten by Soulja ethering him in Youtube videos with one line(if the Sonic thing doesn't work out what's next? Mario Brothers?)...i ain't say Soulja one of the best or even top 55 rappers but u can't say homie doesn't have an ear for them beats....Slim Thugga in my top 5 when i say that? the question in that post was who r u listening to the most these days? Slim is someone i've been listening to alot lately he ain't in my top 5? if i was going to say a Texas rapper in my top5 it would have to be Devin the Dude, Z Ro, UGK or maybe Chamillionaire....can't believe the audacity of these niggas to try and clown me for my opinions...in the words of Sauce Money:"So many niggas on my **** i thought i lost my nuts"
    Last edited by kelito-vision; 03-05-2009 at 04:15 PM.
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    Kelito a clown. He doesn't know the first thing about real Hip-Hop. He was born in 1994. Real Talk
    Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    whoa...whoa....whoa...dudes busts out some red lettering and images and think that makes them tough...lmao....Jada isn't lyrically touching Crooked I, Royce, buddens, Luda, TI, Em, Jay Z, Redman, Bun B or Game of the established cats....he's not seeing Bishop Lamont, Wayne(he wasn't that lyrical in his the Block is Hot days) or Joell Ortiz of the newer lyrical cats...hell he isn't even as good as his other groupmate in Styles P(who actually has a classic record and several hit records)....so where's all this talk about Jada being the premier lyrcist in rap comign from? cause he used to rap wit Biggie back in 97 makes him nice? **** out of here!!! as for my earlier post about Soulja Boy...let's do a quick breakdown: if a nigga is getting attention about his shows by saying **** Soulja Boy and Soulja responds and u stop hearing about GZA even getting shows....that doesn't mean Soulja won? i know GZA is hot on the mic(the best debut solo release from the Wu outisde of Ghostface and Rae) but he got officially put out the game by Soulja it's the bold truth...just accept it homie....Charles Hamilton got beaten by Soulja ethering him in Youtube videos with one line(if the Sonic thing doesn't work out what's next? Mario Brothers?)...i ain't say Soulja one of the best or even top 55 rappers but u can't say homie doesn't have an ear for them beats....Slim Thugga in my top 5 when i say that? the question in that post was who r u listening to the most these days? Slim is someone i've been listening to alot lately he ain't in my top 5? if i was going to say a Texas rapper in my top5 it would have to be Devin the Dude, Z Ro, UGK or maybe Chamillionaire....can't believe the audacity of these niggas to try and clown me for my opinions...in the words of Sauce Money:"So many niggas on my **** i thought i lost my nuts"

are you crazy! Luda got murked by Jadakiss on Made You Look remix :logoff:

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Jada isn't lyrically touching Crooked I , Royce , buddens , Luda , TI , Em *lyrical rhyme slayer*, Jay Z *lyrical rhyme slayer*, Redman , Bun B or Game of the established cats....he's not seeing Bishop Lamont , Wayne (wayne destroyed Kiss on Death Wish.. , but other than that...) or Joell Ortiz of the newer lyrical cats...hell he isn't even as good as his other groupmate in Styles P (*P redeemed himself on that People track off Kiss My Ass*) ...
    i disagree with kelito. I can't believe your really tryna style on Kiss like this.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i disagree with kelito. I can't believe your really tryna style on Kiss like this.
    he cool but he's not as nice as people make him out to be....he wasn't even the best rapper on Bad Boy after Big died....Black Rob had that honor real talk

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

*sigh* i gotta say i kinda agree wit kelito on some of his opinions but what i wanna know from everbody since yall love kiss so much....who is kiss better then on the mic(wack cats like soulja boy, etc. dont count)

D-Town hip hop at its finest

FUCC NICCAS Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

whoa black rob better than j a d a i ve seen and heard it all i feel like somebody jus smacked the **** out of me :omg022:

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    whoa black rob better than j a d a i ve seen and heard it all i feel like somebody jus smacked the **** out of me :omg022:
    Rob made better songs than the LOX...verses are cool but give me a songwriter all day

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast