Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

FUCC NICCAS Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

man dude jada is better than black rob he had whoa cool he aint nice like jada the last jada is nice dont sleep on em and have u ever heard we are the streets that one cd is better than anything black rob ever wrote in his life no lie get we are the streets
    Last edited by FUCCBOYSBEWARE; 03-05-2009 at 09:37 PM.

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post

are you crazy! Luda got murked by Jadakiss on Made You Look remix :logoff:
    JADA WENT IN SERIOUS ON THIS VERSE "THIS S METHADONE MUSIC THAT YOU CAN LEAN OFF"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    *sigh* i gotta say i kinda agree wit kelito on some of his opinions but what i wanna know from everbody since yall love kiss so much....who is kiss better then on the mic(wack cats like soulja boy, etc. dont count)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    whoa black rob better than j a d a i ve seen and heard it all i feel like somebody jus smacked the **** out of me :omg022:
    FUCKBOYS I FEEL THE SAME WAY, ESPECIALLY HEARIN LITTLE GUY SAY BLACK ROB IS BETTER THAN JADA

IRONSTREETS,...........ITS NOT THAT WE LOVE KISS SO MUCH,...BUT I GIVE EVERY ARTIST AN EQUAL CHANCE, REGARDLESS IF I AM INCLINED TO NOT LIKE THEM FOR SOME REASON, AND I GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT YOU ARE IMPLYING JADA IS NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THE MIC BESIDES SOULJA BOY??????
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    JADA WENT IN SERIOUS ON THIS VERSE "THIS S METHADONE MUSIC THAT YOU CAN LEAN OFF"

FUCKBOYS I FEEL THE SAME WAY, ESPECIALLY HEARIN LITTLE GUY SAY BLACK ROB IS BETTER THAN JADA

IRONSTREETS,...........ITS NOT THAT WE LOVE KISS SO MUCH,...BUT I GIVE EVERY ARTIST AN EQUAL CHANCE, REGARDLESS IF I AM INCLINED TO NOT LIKE THEM FOR SOME REASON, AND I GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT YOU ARE IMPLYING JADA IS NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THE MIC BESIDES SOULJA BOY??????
    nope i just asked what MC's that had a nice decent run in the rap game that u think kiss is better then...u can put ur wolf claws away i just asked a question

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

nope i just asked what MC's that had a nice decent run in the rap game that u think kiss is better then...u can put ur wolf claws away i just asked a question
    No wolf claws for you buddy,....only "the outsiders"
    but there is not many that had a decent run in the rap game that i did not exclude in the first post, so throw some names at me, and remember my argument was lyrical....one just came to mind, i think lyrical wise he is getin with Luda

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

but there is not many that had a decent run in the rap game that i did not exclude in the first post, so throw some names at me, and remember my argument was lyrical....one just came to mind, i think lyrical wise he is getin with Luda
    The Game
    Lloyd Banks
    Joe Budden
    Outkast(Take ur pick)
    DMX
    Ghostface,GZA,or Raekwon
    Any member of the group formerly known as dipset
    Cassidy
    Cool J
    Method Man
    Redman
    Black Thought
    Fabolous
    Q-Tip
    Scarface
    AZ
    Mos Def
    Common

and there r others i coulda but i decided to keep the underground lyricist off the list as for now thats all i could think of....i remember ur argument is lyrical so i just put some of the most notable lyricist

D-Town hip hop at its finest

FUCC NICCAS Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

iron are u saying is jada better than anyone on that list or has his career been better cuz banks and game off top cant compare bar for bar wise

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Is there a secret cult following around here I don't know about? Kelito isn't a "outsider"...no one is. If they're on here, they're one of us

The Game The Game have not topp'd The Documentary which 50 wrote half the disc. ...he's been on a downward spiral.
    Lloyd Banks
    Joe Budden Joe ma dude, but Jada would body him. Saigon lifted his skirt a bit...
    Outkast(Take ur pick) - I don't rock wit the South like dat.
    DMX - This isn't 1997.
    Ghostface,GZA,or Raekwon Ghost only have pocket here and there of records.
    Cassidy - I relate more to Kiss lyrics. Cass is nice.
    Cool J LL not seein Kiss. Exit 13 and his past 3-4 albums been str8 garbage.
    Method Man
    Redman Red needs the right backin and support. I don't know if he's still iLL in 2009.
    Black Thought
    Fabolous Fab move be Jada's equal
    Q-Tip
    Scarface wasn't feeling Exerus whatever it was called
    AZ He still tryna ride the Nas wave
    Mos Def his backpack raps don't cut it
    Common He still tryna hold onto Kanye's coat tail

and there r others i coulda but i decided to keep the underground lyricist off the list as for now thats all i could think of....i remember ur argument is lyrical so i just put some of the most notable lyricist
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Is there a secret cult following around here I don't know about? Kelito isn't a "outsider"...no one is. If they're on here, they're one of us
    No only one of you,...yeah hes cool but when it comes to this music talkin stuff kelito is a

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

The Game The Game have not topp'd The Documentary which 50 wrote half the disc. ...he's been on a downward spiral.
    Lloyd Banks
    Joe Budden Joe ma dude, but Jada would body him. Saigon lifted his skirt a bit...
    Outkast(Take ur pick) - I don't rock wit the South like dat.
    DMX - This isn't 1997.
    Ghostface,GZA,or Raekwon Ghost only have pocket here and there of records.
    Cassidy - I relate more to Kiss lyrics. Cass is nice.
    Cool J LL not seein Kiss. Exit 13 and his past 3-4 albums been str8 garbage.
    Method Man
    Redman Red needs the right backin and support. I don't know if he's still iLL in 2009.
    Black Thought
    Fabolous Fab move be Jada's equal
    Q-Tip
    Scarface wasn't feeling Exerus whatever it was called
    AZ He still tryna ride the Nas wave
    Mos Def his backpack raps don't cut it
    Common He still tryna hold onto Kanye's coat tail

Pretty much sums my answer also, only one i dont agree wit his banks.....he spits some bars too when he really gets goin
    outkast..there a diffrent era, have no complaints on them but, they dont really move me, so as common and mos def,..these people are like spoken word rappers
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 03-06-2009 at 12:47 PM.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

jada is not even better than Styles P, Jada is good but he's barely top 10 let alone top 5.

Lyrical Bluntage Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Personally. Fabolous>Jadakiss

BUt all time, i'd put kiss over fab if that makes sense lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast