Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    thats Kelito-vision talkin bout Jada don't have a classic. and Orchid talkin about he has old mixtapes.
    Kiss the Game Goodbye was a solid album but it wasn't a classic...negroes need to chill wit this Jada the Great talk...he's an above average artist who because he has a cool sounding 'mic voice' and used to rap with Biggie people hype up to be something he hasn't lived up to...I know this hurts the feelings of hip hop but it's the truth
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    is ya serious...wowwwwwww jada aint a top 5 or at least top 10 after dat little cypher....did u not see da ugly faces dem niggas was makin cuz they know dat nigga nasty and riped it...anybody sleepin on jada need to go pick up Kiss the Game Goodbye...sit down...listen to it...analyze it..com back and tell me why he aint one of the top mc's in the game....
    thats Kelito-vision talkin bout Jada don't have a classic. and Orchid talkin about he has old mixtapes.

yeah i wasnt gonna say nothin but since Opp put it out there, ORCHID jada just dropped a mixtape approx. Feb.13, not even a month old yet....
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    thats Kelito-vision talkin bout Jada don't have a classic. and Orchid talkin about he has old mixtapes.yeah i wasnt gonna say nothin but since Opp put it out there, ORCHID jada just dropped a mixtape approx. Feb.13, not even a month old yet....

again where are you located somewhere up north and i am down south so again i say where your at you're going to hear his music (often) as for me no
    now yea i can download his mixtapes but then i have other things to do like twiddling my thumbs
    i'll only give jada a listen to when he doing the usual and that appearing on someone else's song
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Jada's the Yao Ming of rap: solid ballplayer(solid rapper)....has never advanced past the first round(classic or high selling album)...similar to how Yao has been passed by Wade(Lil Wayne), Lebron(Kanye), Amare(50) Jada has been passed by his peers...u still want a Yao(Jada) on your team but u don't build a team or a record label around them
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Jada's the Yao Ming of rap: solid ballplayer(solid rapper)....has never advanced past the first round(classic or high selling album)...similar to how Yao has been passed by Wade(Lil Wayne), Lebron(Kanye), Amare(50) Jada has been passed by his peers...u still want a Yao(Jada) on your team but u don't build a team or a record label around them
    ouch!...very true statement. I think that about puts this one to rest.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    damn way to come back...even though i cant believe yall r still going at it about jadakiss

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567