Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Red face Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

Considering his resume and current work he must be in everyone top 4 alive NOT including a jayz,Tip, or eminem.....because lyrically he surely beats out a kanye, and wayne. and i think he would give them slaughterhouse boys a run for their money, and destroy wale and kweli, and finish off a Soulja boy for you youngsters that like him.

BAR FOR BAR jada is nasty with it
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 03-03-2009 at 12:48 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

FUCC NICCAS Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game

no argument here that we are the streets raised a young pup
    Last edited by FUCCBOYSBEWARE; 03-02-2009 at 09:35 PM.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Considering his resume and current work he must be in everyone top 4 alive NOT including a jayz, or eminem.....because lyrically he surely beats out a kanye, and wayne. and i think he would give them slaughterhouse boys a run for their money, and destroy wale and kweli, and finish off a Soulja boy for you youngsters that like him.

ok HipHop.I.AM you had me when you was talking about giving them slaughterhouse boys a run for their money but i gotta disagree when you talk about Jada destroying Wale and Talib uh . Were talking about lyrically not who can sound closet to a pig squealing. Now Jada has had some good songs but come on man you can't be serious, you saying bar for bar Jada is nasty
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Shut Up and Drink! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I think Luda and TIP aren't too far behind

He's On Fire! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    ok HipHop.I.AM you had me when you was talking about giving them slaughterhouse boys a run for their money but i gotta disagree when you talk about Jada destroying Wale and Talib uh . Were talking about lyrically not who can sound closet to a pig squealing. Now Jada has had some good songs but come on man you can't be serious, you saying bar for bar Jada is nasty

Get someone to agree with you that BAR FOR BAR jada is not nasty

Jada does his thing 90% of the time on any track

JAda has been around much much much longer than wale, i just threw his name in their for the hell of it

He has had his songs on Movie Soundtracks, i.e Blade 2, Oz, Notorious,
    Nike and Reebok recruited him for commercials

AND Who with any type of success or notable hasnt recruited JADA to be on their remix or single from Mariah, to Mary J, Keisha Cole, to AZ to NOTORIOUS BIG, to Mobb Deep, to JAyZ - to The Roots

sorry orchy you loose
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Get someone to agree with you that BAR FOR BAR jada is not nasty

Jada does his thing 90% of the time on any track

JAda has been around much much much longer than wale, i just threw his name in their for the hell of it

He has had his songs on Movie Soundtracks, i.e Blade 2, Oz, Notorious,
    Nike and Reebok recruited him for commercials

AND Who with any type of success or notable hasnt recruited JADA to be on their remix or single from Mariah, to Mary J, Keisha Cole, to AZ to NOTORIOUS BIG, to Mobb Deep, to JAyZ - to The Roots

sorry orchy you loose

i agree that Jada does his thing but you throwing Wale under the bus he really hasn't been out long and he is still coming out on the scene

i am giving Jada credit that yes he is good but you also put him against Talib
    i see you didn't say anything about that

yet saying"Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game" i just dont see that its seems a little far fetched....lol thats like me saying Soulja boy is the greatest artist if i was to say that it would be like me
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

This is not a real arguement, it's like saying, "Peanut Butter is almost brown, but it's more of a peanut butter color!"

P.S. Jada has fallen off.

Product of Determination Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by cleaves05 View Post
    This is not a real arguement, it's like saying, "Peanut Butter is almost brown, but it's more of a peanut butter color!"

P.S. Jada has fallen off.
    CO-SIGN. u all know Jada is nice, and wale can't hold his own jock strap yet
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Lyrically Jadakiss IS Arguably The Best In The Game Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Considering his resume and current work he must be in everyone top 4 alive NOT including a jayz, or eminem.....because lyrically he surely beats out a kanye, and wayne. and i think he would give them slaughterhouse boys a run for their money, and destroy wale and kweli, and finish off a Soulja boy for you youngsters that like him.

i agree wit u on the kanye & wayne part but destroy wale...he might give wale a good run for his money but i doubt he'd just destroy him..and as far as him destroying kweli...hell no...as a matter of fact what is even making u say this..cuz jada bout to drop an album??? cuz how could he be in someones top 4 because of his resume and current body of work if thats the case u might as well add busta rhymes in ur top 4 too huh......*sniff sniff* i smell a shock thread

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    CO-SIGN. u all know Jada is nice, and wale can't hold his own jock strap yet

whoa wait a minute why are you ganging up on Wale like i said before he is still coming out but at the moment you really cant compare the two but come one now saying that was a low blow

Last edited by Orchid; 03-03-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast