Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight"

He's On Fire! Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Exclamation Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight"

Lil Boosie is not to be tested. The Baton Rouge rapper confirmed he was involved in a fight during the Swishahouse, Boss Hogg Outlawz & Trill Entertainment Ozone Awards After Party at Club Glo in Houston Saturday night.

“Yeah, we had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight,” Boosie told HipHopStan.com. “It was just usual ****. You know how niggas be gettin out of line? It was just some…recreation.”

While rumors say the fight broke over a chain snatching attempt, Boosie wouldn’t go into specifics.

“Dudes just come by us, keep trying us,” he added. “You know…we whooped all the pants off his ass.”

The Boosie incident was one of several brawls who took place during Ozone weekend. DJ Vlad was assaulted by members of Rick Ross’ entourage Sunday afternoon and Trae allegedly punched Mike Jones behind the Ozone Awards Media Center Monday night.—Marvin Brandon
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 08-12-2008 at 01:56 PM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight"

Little Boosie was hiding under a table somewhere... Lil punk ass nigga

Eat Lead!!! Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight"

so much for that down south unity

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

yeah they all beatin each other up now, I guess Wayne took all the cake and left them to fight for the crumbs that was left

Product of Determination Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down Re: Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight"

he sounds like a straight clown

who the **** fights for a "straight hour" smh
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

The City Is Mine Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

goddayum, who didn't fight that day.
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!

Eat Lead!!! Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by wXm View Post
    goddayum, who didn't fight that day.
    had to be a superhero if they had to fight em for a hour

OhEmGee Lil Boosie Confirms Brawl "We had to whoop a nigga ass for like a hour straight" Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

I think he exagerrated about fighting for an hour

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    had to be a superhero if they had to fight em for a hour

yeahhhhhh, you wouldve thought the mothafucka was fightin Batman and Robin:clownonground::clownonground:

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    yeahhhhhh, you wouldve thought the mothafucka was fightin Batman and Robin:clownonground::clownonground:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast