Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure?

Catch Up Newbies Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure?

where did joe go wrong? after MM2 its been str8 downhill. He's officially a failure with his latest sales. Tryna make a name off a broad who sucks off rappers. Losing the battle to Saigon. Apologizing after he went for Ransom. Putting out that god awful Touch & Go. Teaming up with the Game. Releasing a long awaited 6 year half ass album. He's making the rest of the members look bad, they need to boot him immmediately!

Lyrical Bluntage Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure?

U posted this same thread in SOHH huh?lol

Eat Lead!!! Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure?

i thought budden was yall boy...now u ready to boot him to the curb

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

IN THE BEGINNING OPP WAS ALL OVER MR. BUDDEN.. NOW THAT HE SUCKS OPP REAL QUIET I TOLD YOU HE SUCKED HE REALLY ONLY HAD 1 HIT.. AND I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT ONE...LET ME GO TO SCHOOL AND TRY TO DIRECT A MOVIE SINCE HE LOVES THE CAMERA AND BTW THE MOVIE STARRING HIS WIFE!!

Product of Determination Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    IN THE BEGINNING OPP WAS ALL OVER MR. BUDDEN.. NOW THAT HE SUCKS OPP REAL QUIET I TOLD YOU HE SUCKED HE REALLY ONLY HAD 1 HIT.. AND I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT ONE...LET ME GO TO SCHOOL AND TRY TO DIRECT A MOVIE SINCE HE LOVES THE CAMERA AND BTW THE MOVIE STARRING HIS WIFE!!
    i haven't disown Joseph. I gotta give the album a few more listens...thats all.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    where did joe go wrong? after MM2 its been str8 downhill. He's officially a failure with his latest sales. Tryna make a name off a broad who sucks off rappers. Losing the battle to Saigon. Apologizing after he went for Ransom. Putting out that god awful Touch & Go. Teaming up with the Game. Releasing a long awaited 6 year half ass album. He's making the rest of the members look bad, they need to boot him immmediately!
    How's he making them look bad?

Die $low Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Thumbs down Re: Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure?

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    All your favorite rappers Flop at least once give this guy a chance, Hov flopped on kingdom come (in my opinion) 50 been floppin ever since the after get rich or die tryin the album and the soundtrack. He aint tryna make a name off that girl he's just promoting her until he pushes her into **** And he apologized to ransom cuz he didnt want his people to get touched more than that little bitch that let another man slap him, And him trucing wit Game is just him on his grown man ish, Every rapper takes a L in a battle oh well keep it moving and better your skills... And as far as sales go they dont make you a failure sales in all genres have completely plummeted thanks to the birth of the MP3.. Wit that said I'm gonna go listen to the album tonight!

Lyrical Bluntage Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Joseph Budden>>>>>>Your Favorite rapper not named sean carter or nasir jones and maybe a few 3 or 4 others too lol

Product of Determination Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    All your favorite rappers Flop at least once give this guy a chance, Hov flopped on kingdom come (in my opinion) 50 been floppin ever since the after get rich or die tryin the album and the soundtrack. He aint tryna make a name off that girl he's just promoting her until he pushes her into **** And he apologized to ransom cuz he didnt want his people to get touched more than that little bitch that let another man slap him, And him trucing wit Game is just him on his grown man ish, Every rapper takes a L in a battle oh well keep it moving and better your skills... And as far as sales go they dont make you a failure sales in all genres have completely plummeted thanks to the birth of the MP3.. Wit that said I'm gonna go listen to the album tonight!
    Hov did not flop on Kingdom Come.
    1. It was his highest first week opening of sales ever.
    2. The album just went over some people's head.
    3. Your comparing Kingdom Come to Jay-Z own body of work...Your rating it against his previous work. When someone say for example Exit 13 from LL Cool J is trash. Its exactly what it says Exit 13 point blank and simple is a garbage album. Or like when thehustler07 say Padded Room is half ass, he's not comparing it to Joe's previous albums...he's just saying in general the album is wack. With Jay-Z the album is technically good, but we're measuring it against his previous work.

Same thing applies to 50 Cent...The Massacre wasn't wack, neither was Curtis. But we're comparing it to Get Rich.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Should Slaugterhouse Kick Joe Budden OUt da group, nOw dat he's Officially a Failure? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by phazed_out View Post

Joseph Budden>>>>>>Your Favorite rapper not named sean carter or nasir jones and maybe a few 3 or 4 others too lol

THIS IS TRUE,.......ONEVA DONT KNOW REAL MUSIC, JOEY DOESNT SUCK, NOT AT ALL, AND IF YOU ONLY KNOW 1 SONG HE HAD, YOUR
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..