Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Red Cafe Readies Debut Album

Eat Lead!!! Red Cafe Readies Debut Album Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Red Cafe Readies Debut Album

From the 'hood to Hollywood, it's moooooo-vin! Red Cafe has volumes of songs dropping this year. First and foremost is a favorite of the Mixtape Monday fam, "Hottest in the Hood."

"The streets is talking about this record everywhere," said Red, who boasts in the song that he's the person most on fire in the street. "It's a cocky statement on the record you gotta own up to it. It's important that my 'hood and my city is embracing the record. I'm on every countdown [on New York radio]. The record has only been out for [a few] weeks. It's spreading dramatically. I'm ready to go."

Red also leaked a song called "Very Special" that samples Anita Baker. "That record is such a classic record, you don't really wanna touch it unless you gonna do justice to it. 'Rapture'! I approached it to do it justice, to make the people love it again. They already loved it."

Red's debut, Shakedown, should be dropping within the next few months. Young Jeezy, Fabolous, T-Pain, Jadakiss and Fat Joe all have guest appearances.

"There's going to be at least 10 records of just me on there as well," the Brooklyn native promised, dispelling any notion that his album will have a compilation feel. Red is also going to be featured heavily on Akon's next album, Koncrete scheduled to drop at the end of the year, and Fabolous' Street Fam, due this fall. Not to be outdone, Red and DJ Envy will have their second co-op LP out this summer.

"The Shakedown album is honesty," Cafe promised. "You gonna get honesty on that album."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/160...jadakiss.jhtml

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Red Cafe Readies Debut Album Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Red Cafe Readies Debut Album

thanks
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS Red Cafe Readies Debut Album FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

i used to hate this dude in the early 2000 s now he been goin in on most **** i heard im fucking wit cafe
    Last edited by FUCCBOYSBEWARE; 03-09-2009 at 12:53 PM.

Eat Lead!!! Red Cafe Readies Debut Album Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    i used to hate this dude in the early 2000 s now he been goin in on most **** then heard im fucking wit cafe
    yeah i used to hate him too until that mixtape he had wit envy..that tape was cool but i still hate how he sounds like obie

D-Town hip hop at its finest