Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dr Dre & Ice Cube To Produce NWA Movie

Eat Lead!!! Dr Dre & Ice Cube To Produce NWA Movie Ironstreets's Avatar
    THA D
    66 times

Default Dr Dre & Ice Cube To Produce NWA Movie

An in-depth look into the "N*ggaz With Attitude" will soon be coming to a theater new year. New Line Cinema is developing a film called "Straight Outta Compton" that will chronicle the rise and fall of N.W.A. Ice Cube and Dr Dre will help produce the film on the group they helped form along with Eazy-E and MC Ren. Fellow producers Tomica Wright (Eazy-E's widow) and Circle Of Confusion Entertainment are currently searching for a director.

In related news, N.W.A. was recently featured on VH1's "Rock Doc: N.W.A.: The World's Most Dangerous Group" last fall. The show examined hip-hop's most gangster rap group, using interviews from former group members Ice Cube, MC Ren, Dr. Dre, DJ Yella plus Eazy-E's widow Tomica Woods-Wright, Ice-T and director John Singleton. Chris Rock narrated the feature that was written and directed by Mark Ford.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Dr Dre & Ice Cube To Produce NWA Movie kelito-vision's Avatar
    0 times

Default Re: Dr Dre & Ice Cube To Produce NWA Movie

i have a feeling this doesn't have middle ground terrority...this movie is either gonna suck balls and portray Heller and Eazy as saints and do gooders who got muscled by Suge or it's going to be great and portray Eazy and Jerry Heller for what they truly were....i just hope Cube and Dre don't try to play themselves in the movie....i'm sorry i don't buy Ice Cube as a 20 year old anymore
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford