Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY]

Product of Determination Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY]

Full Uncut version only on:
    http://www.boobootv.com/
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY]

LMAO.

burn baby BURN !!!

Product of Determination Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY]

Quote Originally Posted by Felliko View Post
    LMAO.

burn baby BURN !!!

50 is murdering this dude...cold blood.

This is ya baby's mama Officer Rick

Liked
    0 times

WOW messing with the guy's mom man that is fucked up.

Shut Up and Drink! Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

yo when did she do this? When she was messing with Rause?

Eat Lead!!! Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

MY GOD that is fucked up...if i was ross i would quit dammit...cuz 50 is the big russian from rocky to rawse's apollo i mean "throw in the damn towel" b4 u get killed

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    MY GOD that is fucked up...if i was ross i would quit dammit...cuz 50 is the big russian from rocky to rawse's apollo i mean "throw in the damn towel" b4 u get killed

That's what I've been saying...Mafia music would've been a strong record but he had to include the 50 lines and now look at what's happened since then... Magnificent hasn't taken off the way it should cause all people r talking about it is his 50 beef...and 50 don't let u breath until he thinks your career is dead...and 50 is holding back the other bullet in his gun: the video of Ross graduating from CO training
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    That's what I've been saying...Mafia music would've been a strong record but he had to include the 50 lines and now look at what's happened since then... Magnificent hasn't taken off the way it should cause all people r talking about it is his 50 beef...and 50 don't let u breath until he thinks your career is dead...and 50 is holding back the other bullet in his gun: the video of Ross graduating from CO training

i forgot about that bullet

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    .and 50 is holding back the other bullet in his gun: the video of Ross graduating from CO training
    LOL what? i cant wait for that to drop, 50 aint playing around man, this is really good.

He's On Fire! Pimpin' Curly Presents Brooke's Sex Tape "Time To Make A Movie" [Video] [18+ ONLY] HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

i wonder if 50 got a video of HIM hitin off the baby mama he took shopping
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..