Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room

Product of Determination JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBudden View Post
    so the results are in on my taste in beats and apparently, i have none....

whether i agree with this statement is something totally different.... the beats i choose are not exactly 4 the beat itself, more so 4 the full vision of the song, and also go along with my whole motto of having an extremely low overhead.... however, majority of people, (not just this site), say i have a major problem in that area....

i think if i attached a big name to some of those same exact beats, the sentiments would be different, but this isn't about how i feel.... if enough people say your head is shaped funny, u should maybe consider the idea.....

with that said, i do want u guys to know that 4 my next project, i am going in a different direction, i'll be dealing with more skilled professional producers, not beat makers...

the names aren't important, just felt i should u guys know that words do not go unnoticed around here...

thx 4 the advise
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room

like homie said....it's called low overhead....cheap beats....Joe don't have paper to be messing around wit big name producers or sampling tracks....he trying to make a profit....can't knock him for that
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Eat Lead!!! JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

if i attached a big name to some of those same exact beats, the sentiments would be different

nuff said

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! JOE BUDDEN Talks About His 'Corny' Beats On Padded Room HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    if i attached a big name to some of those same exact beats, the sentiments would be different

nuff said
    Exactly,..people are complete pu$$y holes, why does it matter who made the beat, if its hot i dont care if oprah made the beat, but people always want to hear big name producers, then they will give it a listen
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..