Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Belly 2 out on DVD

The Underground... Belly 2 out on DVD Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Belly 2 out on DVD

The sequel to 1999’s Belly starring West Coast rapper The Game skipped a theatrical release and hit retail stores yesterday.

Titled Belly 2: Millionaire Boyz Club, the film stars the Black Wall Street leader alongside actress Shari Headley and is based in Compton, California unlike the original which featured rappers DMX and Nas as drug dealers on the East Coast.

The follow-up places Game as “G,” a recently released convict who gets back in to the drug game, who meets Headley’s character, Alexis, who is secretly an undercover DEA agent. Both withholding the truth about their actual occupations, their love relationship takes a dramatic turn as a twist is found at the end of the movie.

Directed by Cess Silvera, known for his work on Shottas that featured Wyclef Jean and Bob Marley’s son Ky-Mani Marley, the movie also features Michael K. Williams known as the notorious drug robber “Omar” from HBO’s “The Wire”. In related news, Game’s third album L.A.X. is scheduled for release later this month. The album will feature cuts from a wide variety of artists including Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker, Ne-Yo, Busta Rhymes, Lil' Wayne and others. Production on the album will also include mega producers like Scott Storch, Hi-Tek, and Cool & Dre. L.A.X. is set to hit stores August 26 on Geffen Records/Black Wall Street.

http://www.sohh.com/2008/08/news-news-the-g.html
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Belly 2 out on DVD Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Belly 2 out on DVD

Homeboy... we knew about this yesterday. The entire movie is on the web! **** it's in The Circuit.
    Last edited by Top shelf; 08-13-2008 at 05:01 PM.

The Underground... Belly 2 out on DVD Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

My bad dude, I was just spreading the love. I had no idea it had been news yesterday...just wanted to do something and contribute to the site, thats all...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Belly 2 out on DVD Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

It's all good homie it's love... You doing your thing!

Product of Determination Belly 2 out on DVD Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

good read.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"