Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Budden & Saigon FINALLY Speaks To Each Other On Shade 45!

Product of Determination Joe Budden & Saigon FINALLY Speaks To Each Other On Shade 45! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Joe Budden & Saigon FINALLY Speaks To Each Other On Shade 45!

Quote Originally Posted by Troublesome View Post
    tell em why you mad

If anyone is a bitch in this situation...it's Saigon. Joe's been stating from the beginning that it's only on wax from his side of it. He just likes to beef over tracks, it's all in fun to him. Saigon was the one making threats, saying when he's gonna see Joe he's gonna **** him up. He was getting all emotional and taking it to heart. Joe was just having fun and couldn't care less if they're cool or not.

Saigon was dissing Amalgam Digital and then he signed to them weeks later.

Sai loses.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Lyrical Bluntage Joe Budden & Saigon FINALLY Speaks To Each Other On Shade 45! phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

joe budden>>>>>>>> SAIGONE

He's On Fire! Joe Budden & Saigon FINALLY Speaks To Each Other On Shade 45! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Real talk...Ransom slapped his homeboy and Joe decided to apologize(sad)...Game made Joe his first victim and Joe put Game on his lead single(sad)...Saigon calls his son a fruit and his girl a Desert Storm bustdown and Joe apologized(sad)...Joe is a walking example of bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Nah Saigon gona make more money than Joe did off his album...and Joe was his marketing tool..Joe lost..

ransom slapped his best friends-brother-friends-cousin...REAL WHACK, you supposed to slap who you beefing with not a third party, that doesnt fly in the hood, game **** was even reall beef, sai lost that battle, because he was the one all hyped up sayin he was gonna do this and that, and nothin happened ( Joe annouced he will be at SOB'S)

and fab if joe was a marketing tool it wont get him no where, they have pretty much the same fan base but i thin k JOE has is on a larger scale
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12