Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name

Product of Determination T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name

Read below to find out what is B.o.B's new stage name.

"We've been talking about the direction I've been going musically and really getting everybody on the same page," B.o.B explained to MTV. "As I'm learning what it means to be an artist in the music industry, I'm learning more. At the same time, I'm still learning how to keep that creativity for what I see. I manifest that that into my music and where it's taking me. It's taking me to places and venues and areas I never imagined before.

"Now that I know, I'm like, 'Let me take this a little more seriously,'" he added. "Not that I didn't before, but when you really see how impactful your music is... now it's my focus to be as impactful as possible and reaching as many people as possible. I'm like, 'It's my life.' It's more than a hobby, it's more than a craft - it's my life. Maybe I'm crazy. ... I can't help but make music. It's all I feel like doing."

B.o.B. also introduces his new name because of his Rock-N-Roll inspired music.

"Now I go by the name 'Bobby Ray.' Make sure you put 'Bobby Ray,' " he revealed. "I'm really going into a new direction - more free and not trying to live up to any particular genre. I don't feel like I've been doing that. I don't feel like I've been trying to fit in, but I feel even more free-spirited. I have more willingness musically. That's all I'm about. I'm about guitars, chords and keyboards."
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...9&idCategory=1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name

Bobby Ray sounds like a country singer
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Lyrical Bluntage T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: T.I.'s Artist, B.o.B Changes His Name

BOB ole Andre 3k Carbon Copy ass nikka