Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy

Product of Determination Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy

After her publicized falling out with Diddy and firing from the "Making The Band" series, choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson has reconciled with Diddy and she is back onboard for the reality show's upcoming season.

According to LiveSteez.com, Gibson resolved her differences with Diddy, and "business-wise" says it's a good move to move forward in their working relationship.

"We had this relationship before MTV, so there was a place of, 'Can we put this behind us? I believe in who you are. Do you still believe in who I am? We have something bigger than the show,'" Gibson said. "Business-wise, it was definitely in my best interest to take the challenge to move forward and put it behind me."

The choreographer previously accused the music mogul of threatening to assault her with a chair just before she was fired. Gibson filed a police complaint against Diddy for the aforementioned incident.

She later moved on to other ventures such as a ballet with the Urban Ballet Theater.

"I said, 'No chairs and no entourage!' There were no chairs, except the ones we were sitting on, and there was no entourage," Gibson said.

Their reunion between will be shown during the season premiere of the "Making The Band," reports LiveSteez, which airs August 19.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...7&idCategory=1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with D

So basically she begged for her job back....bytch was getting beside her self so Diddy shut that bytch down....prolly blackballed her, and then back boned her to get her job back...."take that" "take that"

Product of Determination Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with D

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    So basically she begged for her job back....bytch was getting beside her self so Diddy shut that bytch down....prolly blackballed her, and then back boned her to get her job back...."take that" "take that"
    :D ha
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Laurie Ann Gibson Returns To 'Making The Band' reconciles her relationship with Diddy Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post

or...
    she couldn't find work any where else

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!