Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart

Product of Determination Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart

While fans will have to until April 21st to purchase Rick Ross’ complete Deeper Than Rap album, the sales results of “Magnificent,”his first single from the project are not faring as well as expected. In fact, as of this afternoon rival Lloyd Banks is trumping him on the iTunes Top Songs chart with his diss track “Officer Down.”

According to iTunes’ calculations the G-Unit’s soldier’s song landed at the no. 28 position, seven spots above “Magnificent.” The cut, which was produced by the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and features G.O.O.D. music singer John Legend on the hook, sits at no. 35.

On “Officer Down, a mixtape track by Banks, the Queens rapper boasts about his click’s dominance over the Miami Boss, “To Easy/ man cant a a ************ around you see me/ You need an AK a geenie a whole pound of Wheaties.”

This is just the latest blow to Ross by 50 Cent and crew. Last week Fif released an explicit ***** clip online featuring the mother of one of rapper’s children.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart

cuz that diss go hard as **** i aint shocked

Product of Determination Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart

Quote Originally Posted by biggiebig07 View Post
    cuz that diss go hard as **** i aint shocked
    banks did kill it.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

sweetpanties Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart
    Liked
    0 times

G-Unit!!!!!!!!

sweetpanties Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart
    Liked
    0 times

Officer Phat Ass!!!!

Lyrical Bluntage Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

lloyd>>>>>>lauce

but lauce will sell more on his next lp than banks by alottttttt

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Ya'll can't deny the Boss still makes good music

FUCC NICCAS Rick Rawse Lauce Again...Lloyd Banks Tops Rick Ross On iTunes Songs Chart FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

i feel u top ross music is good and fif is luke warm right now

Liked
    0 times

Get Em Banks,Get get get get em Banks!!!!