Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film

Eat Lead!!! 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film

50 Cent has reportedly stepped in to replace Oscar-winner Forest Whitaker as Hale Caesar in "The Expendables," Sly Stallone's action classic-in-the-making, which according to IMDB, concerns "a team of mercenaries [that] heads to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator."

Ain't It Cool News reported that a month-long shooting delay forced Whitaker to walk away due to other, prior commitments. But Stallone promises the switch will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

The writer-director himself wrote AICN to say "the anger of the casting of 50 Cent is understandable, but not fair. A player is only as good as his coach. If a man can communicate in one medium, he can communicate in another if his strengths are brought out and he has the support of well-wishers. So, trust me, the change of Forest Whitaker to 50 Cent a.k.a. Curtis Jackson is a good one."

In the same message, Stallone says that "nobody wanted Eric Roberts [to replace] Ben Kingsley" but [he] believes it's vastly improved casting," and reminded "Rocky" fans that no one believed in Talia Shire, Carl Weathers, Dolph Lundgren, Richard Crenna or Mr. T. at first either.

At press time, reps for 50 Cent had not responded to MTV News' requests for comment.

"The Expendables" stars Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham, Jet Li and Stallone himself as Barney "The Schizo" Ross. Lundgren and Arnold Schwarzenegger have also been rumored for roles in the muscle-bound, testosterone-fueled extravaganza.

Oddly, 50 Cent is the fourth actor Stallone has used from the cast of Gela Babluani's "13," which also stars Rourke, Statham, and David Zayas, who plays Angel on "Dexter."

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...93/story.jhtml

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film

thanks
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Rocky still making movies.....WHY?????
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent To Star In Sylvester Stallone Action Film kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    Rocky still making movies.....WHY?????
    That last Rocky movie was dope though...too bad it caused my man Tarver to lose to Hopkins right after
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford