Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

That AP watch cost a large amount of stacks

sweetpanties Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch
    Liked
    0 times

Talking Re: Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

Rick Ross must wanna be cut up like swiss cheese and ****?????

sweetpanties Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Re: Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

And If Anybody Here Is Gay It's You,Always Sucking On Somebodys **** Too Get Some Attention!!!!

Lyrical Bluntage Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Sends Out A PSA: "I Apologise To The Gay Community" . "I'm Offering To Do A Song With An Openly Gay Artist Such As Curtis 50 Cent Jackson" + Shows His T3 Watch

why did lauce lick his bracelet in that mafia music video?