Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.I. says he didnít snitch to get deal!!!!!!

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: T.I. says he didnít snitch to get deal!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    eye for an eye....YOU set ME up....if i dont tell on you I go to jail....**** all of that....we all enjoyed the ride and if you crash solo and bring me in....we both going in
    Wow! So u cool being a rat? Smh...
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Wow! So u cool being a rat? Smh...
    so you are cool with your man throwing you in jail for something ya'll both did....don't get it twisted ....im not sayin that it's cool to just flat out rat instead of taking the fall.....what i'm sayin is if ur man gets caught.....pay attention.....if ur man gets caught.....and he rats you out to save his ass...why would you "honor the code" when the code has been obliterated?....ya'll takin this stop snitchin **** too far...you only have one life...and to put it in another man's hands,other than god for"street cred" is fuckin stupid.....**** STREET CRED.....I RUN MY LIFE....I DON'T NEED A CO-SIGNER....if you hate me pay me no mind....if i need you EVERYBODY has a price

Liked
    0 times

he snitched son

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    so you are cool with your man throwing you in jail for something ya'll both did....don't get it twisted ....im not sayin that it's cool to just flat out rat instead of taking the fall.....what i'm sayin is if ur man gets caught.....pay attention.....if ur man gets caught.....and he rats you out to save his ass...why would you "honor the code" when the code has been obliterated?....ya'll takin this stop snitchin **** too far...you only have one life...and to put it in another man's hands,other than god for"street cred" is fuckin stupid.....**** STREET CRED.....I RUN MY LIFE....I DON'T NEED A CO-SIGNER....if you hate me pay me no mind....if i need you EVERYBODY has a price
    If you involve yourself in street ****, then part of that is that you have to eat the consequences of those actions...if someone snitched on u, that doesn't mean u snitch on them back especially with TI's money...I hate to say it but u make it hard for that person and their loved ones(kids, parents, childhood friends) to walk the streets safely...snitching is never condoned ever
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    If you involve yourself in street ****, then part of that is that you have to eat the consequences of those actions...if someone snitched on u, that doesn't mean u snitch on them back especially with TI's money...I hate to say it but u make it hard for that person and their loved ones(kids, parents, childhood friends) to walk the streets safely...snitching is never condoned ever
    meaning its universal....360....meaning if the circle is broken.....its eat or get ate....i'd rather eat

sweetpanties
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Re: T.I. says he didnít snitch to get deal!!!!!!

Who Said He Did???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12